Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
N I E number (Read 2593 times)
geandi
Ex Member

N I E number
Nov 11th, 2013 at 10:13am
Print Post  
We have been informed that we need to change our     previous address on our NIE to our present address . Does anyone know where we need to go and what documents to take ?

IP Logged

PlanesPete

In the Pink....

Re: N I E number
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
We did exactly that last week, Take a copy of the existing NIE papers to the Tributaria on Uldecona, Tortosa. Go in and select NIE on the ticket machine (twice, there are two menus), take the ticket and go to the desk indicated on the screens for your ticket number. We were seen immediately and just told them the new address. Took about 5 minutes in total.

IP Logged

geandi
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Did you need to take any documents...if so what do we need ?

PlanesPete wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 11:29pm:
We did exactly that last week, Take a copy of the existing NIE papers to the Tributaria on Uldecona, Tortosa. Go in and select NIE on the ticket machine (twice, there are two menus), take the ticket and go to the desk indicated on the screens for your ticket number. We were seen immediately and just told them the new address. Took about 5 minutes in total.

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Hi Geandi,
I would think you may have to obtain a new empadronamiento from your new Town hall.This will confirm your new address to the Police Office.Always best to bring ID along,perhaps a Passport.

Rob

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top