Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
 10 carpe diem (Read 12801 times)
jackflorrie1
Ex Member

carpe diem
Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Carpe diem restaurant is now open for lunch with a fantastic menu for 12.50 euro also from 3.oclock is a grand cafe with coffee and cakes snacks and more come and give us alook open from 12 mon to friday or ring for further details 678477700 or check out the website where the menu is avalible to browse www.carpediemperello.eu

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Re: carpe diem
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2014 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
We went to Carpe Diem yesterday and found it fantastic. Good food lovley settings.
The are having a Valentines  Menu Del Dia on the 12-13 Feb with music.
One of the best places we have been. Will certainly go again.
l give 5* Cool

IP Logged

catalanboy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2014 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Good post, went on their website looks a stunning venue, must try when over next, cheers.

IP Logged

ClipClop
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 1st, 2014 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Yep  a big thumbs up for Carpe Diem, I went with some friends for menu del dia it was lovely, good quality food and atmosphere ... Going again next week Smiley  Cheesy

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #4 - Feb 8th, 2014 at 1:09am
Print Post  
My wife decided to pop in earlier this week had a good meal.It was packed. The owner stated they will be doing lunch right up to July and August when it's evenings only. So why not treat yourself it's much easier to find in the day so I am told as it's a little off the BT.  Cool

IP Logged

jackflorrie1
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
Just to inform carpe diem Is now closed for lunch on tuesdays

IP Logged

susanita

¡Ole!

Reply #6 - Mar 31st, 2014 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
I'm trying to get through to Carpe Diem but no luck so far.  The phone number doesn't ring and the website doesn't seem to exist.  Has anyone contacted them recently?  Many thanks Smiley

IP Logged

chrispain
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Mar 31st, 2014 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
try carpe diem el perello lots of sites closed Tues lunch

IP Logged

susanita

¡Ole!

Reply #8 - Mar 31st, 2014 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
I've tried every possible permutation but no luck. Been going there for some years now and never had this problem before Sad

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #9 - Apr 1st, 2014 at 3:37pm
Print Post  

susanita

Hi

I have just spoken with the owner and the website is down at the moment you can speak with him on 678477709 Closed today but open tomorrow if you read this in the next 15 mins He is there now. (Tuesday 3.35pm) Enjoy your next visit.

Smiley

IP Logged

susanita

¡Ole!

Reply #10 - Apr 1st, 2014 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Many thanks Bunter, you're a star  Smiley  I see the phone number is slightly different from the one I usually call.  It's too late to call him now but I'll call tomorrow.  We always enjoy our meals at Carpe Diem and want to take some family members there for a treat.

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Apr 9th, 2014 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
I went down to carpe diem today for lunch. Excellent The  food was good, atmosphere great, a good crowd enjoying themselves. Great value. I had a good time.  Smiley

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #12 - Apr 10th, 2014 at 5:12am
Print Post  
Quote:
I went down to carpe diem today for lunch. Excellent The  food was good, atmosphere great, a good crowd enjoying themselves. Great value. I had a good time.  Smiley

Nice to see you taking time out from working the land smidge. Car park was a little full yesterday. I heard you got new wheels, Which one was yours ?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-n63ZdWCLdz0/T7kZTLFJFoI/AAAAAAAAEs8/4IDFBmqigmQ/s1600/...

Undecided Undecided Undecided

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Apr 10th, 2014 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Did you notice the silver Merc. just inside the gate? Well that was not mine.!  Smiley

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #14 - May 6th, 2014 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Unable to get a menu del dia in Carpe Diem these days so we went to Restaurent Pizzo (beside the swimming pool) in Miravet. We took a nice little trip on the ferry from the C12 just after Rasquera (3Euro) to Miravet. We had a beer at the riverside bar which was very nice.
At Pizzo we had four courses on the terrace for 11 Euro excellent quality, great service. Really enjoyed the afternoon. I would recommend it as an afternoon out.  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top