Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
What are they doing next to Mercadona L'Ametlla ? (Read 2598 times)
Mas_Del_Maco
Ex Member

What are they doing next to Mercadona L'Ametlla ?
May 29th, 2014 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
Does anyone know what they are doing next to Mercadona in L'Ametlla , they have cleared the land and looks like they are starting to build there?

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Re: What are they doing next to Mercadona L'Ametlla ?
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2014 at 12:53am
Print Post  
I hear from my mole in the planners dept L'Ametlla that a well know Tortosa Building firm " Bullfrog Holdings" have bought the land and they will begin next week to build an exact copy of their successful  5 star social housing complex in Rio. Their Chairman Sir Top Bullfrog has said on local Radio Norman that he aims to expand his portfolio. Ex Pats in the area are crying out for this type of housing he croaked.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Bullfrog_Holdings_Inc_.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 30th, 2014 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
I need to buy one of these......not low down at street level but not at the top.  How much?  Cash immediately available, 100% in advance if you wish, so long as you have a guarantee of completion within 150 years.

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #3 - May 31st, 2014 at 4:54am
Print Post  
One or two have a lawn on the roof (see Pic) Ahhhh imagine sitting there on your little green oasis in the early evening sipping a cold glass of Watneys red barrel as the  sound of 450 gentle humming generators fill the air as you listen to "Down your way" on Norman radio.The builders (Brits of course) have informed me that an English shop and above ground 6x4 pool are planned with free membership to the local beach some 45 km away, Marvellous.  Cool

This is a very Greenbuilding project Colin (Only Gennies permitted) and I do not think it will suit you as Wifi is banned. Only Eurona are allowed to operate as their chairwoman Lady Nora Bullfrog croaked " We would hate to give out the wrong signel"  Eurona will be right at home then eh !

Grin Grin Grin

Umoana_FTV.jpg ( 13 KB | Downloads )
Umoana_FTV.jpg

IP Logged

susanita

¡Ole!

Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Sorry to disappoint, but it's going to be a new police station...

policeman.jpeg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top