Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
 25 Buyer beware! (Read 68023 times)
Eddie_Torres
Ex Member

Re: Buyer beware!
Reply #15 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
did you get denounced by them then Eddie?

you should be careful- "he did used to be a boxer"  rofllmfao

No, I was not denounced (there was nothing at all wrong or defamatory in what I posted) and Nigel was cool with what I posted, but the posts did get edited later, so long ago I forget the specifics of why.

Using threats of violence against defenceless people may work at times, but it does not not always. Frequently you find it actually provokes others to get involved and the bully gets their just deserts.

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
Bunter wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 6:24pm:
Quote:
i think you all should mind your own on this one .the two lots involved should be able to sort this matter out on there own and this post should not be on here at all how do we know what went on between mr Bailey and my spanishomes ...we dont...mr Bailey may have said he would pay for the services he got we dont know .all i know is myspanishomes have sold three propertys for us and we have also bought one from them so 4 dealings in total and no problems so come on give it a rest it gets very boreing at times.and i am pleased we have now got two propertys back in the uk [/color[color=#ff0000]]so that we can get away from all the back stabing that gos on on here i have had my say so am now going

We will hall miss ewe.... Wink

so you will miss me  Grini dont think so and i can do without nasty remarks about my spelling (if thats what you are trying to say) yet again nastyness on here its about time some of you left and as for me we still have two propertys here and if we sell again it will be with myspanishomes so there

IP Logged

Snowhitsky
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Bunter wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 6:24pm:
Quote:
i think you all should mind your own on this one .the two lots involved should be able to sort this matter out on there own and this post should not be on here at all how do we know what went on between mr Bailey and my spanishomes ...we dont...mr Bailey may have said he would pay for the services he got we dont know .all i know is myspanishomes have sold three propertys for us and we have also bought one from them so 4 dealings in total and no problems so come on give it a rest it gets very boreing at times.and i am pleased we have now got two propertys back in the uk [/color[color=#ff0000]]so that we can get away from all the back stabing that gos on on here i have had my say so am now going

We will hall miss ewe.... Wink

so you will miss me  Grini dont think so and i can do without nasty remarks about my spelling (if thats what you are trying to say) yet again nastyness on here its about time some of you left and as for me we still have two propertys here and if we sell again it will be with myspanishomes so there

Actually, the punctuation is pretty poor too. Have a safe flight back to the UK.

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:12am
Print Post  
Wow, some really unprofessional people out there.

As a matter of interest, did any of you who received threats from the lonesome cowboys actually have them followed through?

IP Logged

hhmunro
YaBB Newbies

Forum newbie

Reply #19 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 3:19am
Print Post  
Actually, the punctuation is pretty poor too. Have a safe flight back to the UK.

NIGEL!!!!

We need a like button!!

So, snowhitsky, who are you? You just joined the forum to point out that myspanishome did not appear to be registered and what might happen should someone denounce them...
Another agent, perhaps...

IP Logged

brennie
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Nigel wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 4:03pm:
Essentially, they did not sign a proper agreement with xxxxxxx when he placed the farm with them for sale (I thought under Spanish law they were obliged to do that) and so when the offer was made etc they told me that I would have to pay the 10,000e commission as he would not.

10K comission! According to MySpanishHome:

For everybody's information MySpanisHome charge 5% or 6.000euros including 21% I.V.A for a property sale.  We give the sellers an invoice when the sale is completed.

If you don't mind me asking did you pay 200K for the property? And forcing the BUYER to pay the comission ????

IP Logged

Snowhitsky
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 11:55am
Print Post  
hhmunro wrote on Jul 26th, 2014 at 3:19am:

NIGEL!!!!

We need a like button!!

So, snowhitsky, who are you? You just joined the forum to point out that myspanishome did not appear to be registered and what might happen should someone denounce them...

Nothing against MySpanishHome in particular and, no, I'm not an agent nor do I have anything to do with the property business. I just need 10 posts so I can send private messages.

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:

NIGEL!!!!

We need a like button!!

Nothing against MySpanishHome in particular and, no, I'm not an agent nor do I have anything to do with the property business. I just need 10 posts so I can send private messages.

well! that says it all . Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Eddie_Torres
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:

NIGEL!!!!

We need a like button!!

well! that says it all . Roll Eyes

What does it say ? That he has no axe to grind ? Do you actually understand this ?

Funny that you are still the only poster who has showed up to say a good word about these people. Threatening to leave the forum, or country if anybody dares to disagree with you has been almost as amusing as your spelling.

IP Logged

JamJarChris

Power to the peaceful

Reply #24 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Nigel wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 4:03pm:
Essentially, they did not sign a proper agreement with xxxxxxx when he placed the farm with them for sale (I thought under Spanish law they were obliged to do that) and so when the offer was made etc they told me that I would have to pay the 10,000e commission as he would not.

10K comission! According to MySpanishHome:

For everybody's information MySpanisHome charge 5% or 6.000euros including 21% I.V.A for a property sale.  We give the sellers an invoice when the sale is completed.

If you don't mind me asking did you pay 200K for the property? And forcing the BUYER to pay the comission ????

I spotted this as well - makes you think doesn't it.

If there was no truth in this, then I would expect someone from MSH to make a rebuttal, but in it's absence, I can only believe it to be true.

quod ambit, redit
GTalk  
IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Assuming that the e-mails from them that have been posted on here are true I don't see what they can rebut.  They are clearly threatening in nature, and charging €480 for sourcing and having delivered a dog bed and kennel is just taking the pee.  10 hours work?  Really??  And charging for six hours work for 'introducing builders'.  What did they do?  Throw a cocktail party??

IP Logged

JamJarChris

Power to the peaceful

Reply #26 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
  And charging for six hours work for 'introducing builders'.  What did they do?  Throw a cocktail party??

Very good

quod ambit, redit
GTalk  
IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
There has been a lot of comment on this, all that is required both in tone and content to make a decision as to whether to do business or not with these people is contained in their letter to Nigel. I fully agree with Nigel the best way to deal with this kind of bullying is to expose it.

IP Logged

Jsherwood
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
I Don't understand some people, have any of the people meet Mark Bailey!!! well i have and let me tell you something that none of you know about this man, he come across very well and butter would not melt in his mouth, i will say one thing about Mr Bailey he has a very dark secret and a past that is going to catch up with him thanks to this forum he has been located.

I Can understand what Myspainshomes have done as he is a con and this is not the first time people have trusted Mr Bailey and he has lied and stolen in the past, so beware there is two sides of a story and by the sounds of it Myspainshhomes have tried to help him and Mr Bailey has been up to his old tricks again.

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Reply #29 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
Suddenly you join this Forum, and say that you know a lot about this man??
Still doesn't get away from the fact that he was charged
96 euros per hour?
In my mind the tactics and bullying to him and Nigel is totally unprofessional.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top