cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Re: Buyer beware!
Reply #30 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I Don't understand some people, have any of the people meet Mark Bailey!!! well i have and let me tell you something that none of you know about this man, he come across very well and butter would not melt in his mouth, i will say one thing about Mr Bailey he has a very dark secret and a past that is going to catch up with him thanks to this forum he has been located.

Is this the Mark Bailey who used to be a police officer and lived in Watford?

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Jsherwood
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 11:46pm
Print Post  

The people you need to explain on part of this matter is Myspainishomes! do MSH have accesses to this forum? and if not why, everyone has had a say so maybe wait and see what MSH have to say in relation to Mr Bailey do they have a right to reply i don't know

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Reply #32 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 12:02am
Print Post  
MSH, did become a member on the Forum, in May 2013, and did post on here.

IP Logged

Jsherwood
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Ritaratbag wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 12:02am:
MSH, did become a member on the Forum, in May 2013, and did post on here.

Maybe MSH Should have there say just a suggestion and get the other side

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #34 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Maybe it is time to close this thread. The matters are over 12 months old and those concerned who wish to do so have put forward their views,Others have choose not to add anything.If these allegations were pending court the comments here on would be sub-judice.We do not know if matters are still "Live" or it's all hot air. The law states "Statutory contempt law bans the media from publishing or broadcasting, including on the internet, any comments or information that might seriously prejudice active legal proceedings "

IP Logged

Betty_Swollox

Old git

Reply #35 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 2:34am
Print Post  
Well said, Bunter.

The depth of emotional turmoil that has emerged from this story is heart-breaking and I sincerely wish that all concerned have a happy ending. Difficult enough as we all know, but it is so important for all of us who have made the quantum leap to a new life here to put past mistakes behind us and get on with our future. Easily said when one has a potential lawsuit aimed at them (as evidenced in the introduction to the story) but many of us have had the pee taken by ex-pat "professionals" and by nationals alike and I hope this has made us stronger people. I have wanted to comment on this article for a long time but not felt it my place, however I absolutely agree with Bunter that it is time to stop. The real villains have taken advantage of people who have trusted them and now try and bully their way out, especially when they are challenged. I wish all who have been on the receiving end of their threats a swift and successful outcome.
Thank you,
Simon

IP Logged

susanita

¡Ole!

Reply #36 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Well said, Bunter and Simon. I think a lot of people would agree with you both on that.

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Are you suggesting that no more is added to the account or that it should be removed leaving all new and future members in the dark?
Bruixot

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Reply #38 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Unless Nigel is advised by lawyer to remove this, it will remain here for all to read.

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
I can understand what Bunter & Betty are saying, it is not nice to read what has happened to people who have moved here. However it is a fact that this has happened and that there are people around who would engage in this kind of activity. It is a duty to enlighten people of the dangers inherent in making the move. It is the best way to ensure they will have a happy time.
I have been helped to avoid many problems by reading and getting advice on the forum.
We need a happy community and one of the functions of the forum is to promote this including detailing the activities of those in the community who would seek to take undue advantage of others.
I agree that those who have had problems should try and put it behind them and enjoy their life here. Having this on the forum
should allow them to know that they have not bowed down to this type of exploitation and helped others to avoid similar problems for others.

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #40 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
Rita

I have sent you a pm re this post.

Wink

IP Logged

Jsherwood
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
After having a chat with MSH on other matters, and i did ask about this matter in clear detail and to be honest the Forum has been Judge and Executioner on this matter.

We can all be Judge and Executioner when its only one sided i can not believe how shallow minded people can be, this is a case of a couple of people on a witch hunt as i have been told the real story and to be honest this forum is being used and controlled in a way that MSH can not have a say.

So lets all be fair about this i am sticking up for MSH because i now know the truth in relation to the 2 cases on this, so my challenge would be let MSH have there say because MSH is being blocked from this forum from having a say by the admin of this forum.

So whats it going to be, carry on being judge and Jury & Executioners or push admin of this Forum let MSH have a say or is this going to put the 2 peoples that this involves nose out of joint.

You all need to know that MSH has been in business for 10 years plus and sold a lot of homes to a lot of happy people.   

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
I would be surprised if MSH were being prevented from posting.
However I fully agree with you that they should have their say if they wish to.

IP Logged

Jsherwood
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I would be surprised if MSH were being prevented from posting.
However I fully agree with you that they should have their say if they wish to.

Thank you, lets see what happens and if it will happen

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #44 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
MSH are not blocked from the fórum. If their account has not used for 12 months then (as with all accounts) it gets deleted. This is to keep membership current and for no other reason. If their account has been deleted they are free to re-register.

Personally I would love to hear the reason they emailed me and tried to bully and threaten me. Bear in mind that I have personally never posted anything about them or have had dealings with them so their unilateral attack on me left me shocked.  Accusations of working illegally (total rubbish), unhappy customers (I have absolutely no idea of who they may be), threatening any and all advertisers on the fórum, 27 supposed affidavits against me - what!! I've never seen or heard of one so I can only asume they are nothing more than invented lies as if there was any truth I'm sure I'd be aware of at least one.

Threats of court, tea (don't drink the stuff)....

As I unhappily know from personal experience at school a bully will always try to justify his actions and many people are afraid to stand up to the bullies prefering to suffer in silence.

The emails posted are not gossip or hearsay but things written and sent to intimidate.

Does it matter who Mark Bailey is? Does who he is justify bullying him?

My bullies justified themselves;
Nigel doesn't like rugby - excuse to bully
He is a day boy - excuse to bully
His dad isn't a doctor/solicitor/lawyer but a gas man - excuse for bullying
He's interested in electronics - excuse for bullying..

So the list goes on.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top