Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
 25 Buyer beware! (Read 68025 times)
Smidge
Ex Member

Re: Buyer beware!
Reply #45 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
[Jsherwood. I read Nigel,s post as a painless re-reg for MSH and they can have their say. 

IP Logged

Snowhitsky
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
And quite apart form the MSH vs M.Bailey to-do via Nigel, I still see no evidence of MSH being properly registered  as estate agents.

Just thought I should mention it. Again.

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Quote:
After having a chat with MSH on other matters, and i did ask about this matter in clear detail and to be honest the Forum has been Judge and Executioner on this matter.

We can all be Judge and Executioner when its only one sided i can not believe how shallow minded people can be, this is a case of a couple of people on a witch hunt as i have been told the real story and to be honest this forum is being used and controlled in a way that MSH can not have a say.

So lets all be fair about this i am sticking up for MSH because i now know the truth in relation to the 2 cases on this, so my challenge would be let MSH have there say because MSH is being blocked from this forum from having a say by the admin of this forum.

So whats it going to be, carry on being judge and Jury & Executioners or push admin of this Forum let MSH have a say or is this going to put the 2 peoples that this involves nose out of joint.

You all need to know that MSH has been in business for 10 years plus and sold a lot of homes to a lot of happy people.   

Hahaha, I don't know the agency personally but seriously, what did you think they were going to say?  As Nigel has said they aren't banned and they haven't been prevented from having a say if they want to.  I would genuinely like to read their side of this.

As for 'moving on' or 'putting it behind you' it's a bit trite isn't it if you believe that people who have treated you badly or threatened you unnecessarily to just roll over and say 'never mind' if and when you allegedly see it happening to someone else?

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:38am
Print Post  
Yes,I too would be interested to hear from MSH.Steph & Steve please re-register & let us hear from you.

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
"As for 'moving on' or 'putting it behind you' it's a bit trite isn't it if you believe that people who have treated you badly or threatened you unnecessarily to just roll over and say 'never mind' if and when you allegedly see it happening to someone else?"

Pondgirl, I am not sure what you mean. Ian Bailey & Nigel have done a very effective job by publishing this behaviour. (& well assisted by MSH.). I do not see any "roll over" or "never mind".
Further this information is now available for "someone else" to see when they do their due diligence. Therefore your "trite" remark does not apply in this case.

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #50 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
"Pondgirl, I am not sure what you mean. Ian Bailey & Nigel have done a very effective job by publishing this behaviour. (& well assisted by MSH.). I do not see any "roll over" or "never mind".

I obviously didn't express myself very well.  I agree with what you are saying, it was because it was being suggested by others that this thread be closed as it was a long time ago (?) or that there is a pending court case that could be prejudiced and that people have to move on.

Seeing as this is actually Nigel's forum and he took legal advice before posting I have no problem with the thread being left up.  I don't know what people are afraid of. 

Incidentally Jsherwood said:

Quote:
i will say one thing about Mr Bailey he has a very dark secret and a past that is going to catch up with him thanks to this forum he has been located.

I Can understand what Myspainshomes have done as he is a con and this is not the first time people have trusted Mr Bailey and he has lied and stolen in the past, so beware there is two sides of a story and by the sounds of it Myspainshhomes have tried to help him and Mr Bailey has been up to his old tricks again.

that sounds very like first a threat and then libel ,anyone recognise that MO?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

glitter_gold
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
Slander. Libel. Bullying. Disgusting!

IP Logged

glitter_gold
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
Buyer beware indeed (and seller too).

MSH were quick enough to start malicious rumours. Why the silence now ....?

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #53 - Aug 8th, 2014 at 9:18am
Print Post  
I received an email from Mark regarding the rumours started by MSH:

It seems that the best line of defence for MSH is to attack my character. They are telling people that I am a paedaphile. It's a complete lie and I'm willing to submit my passport for a check.

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Aug 8th, 2014 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
This whole thing seems to be getting "Muy Sucias" indeed.  Sad

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Aug 8th, 2014 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
Nigel wrote on Aug 8th, 2014 at 9:18am:
I received an email from Mark regarding the rumours started by MSH:

It seems that the best line of defence for MSH is to attack my character. They are telling people that I am a paedaphile. It's a complete lie and I'm willing to submit my passport for a check.

Why should he have to do that?  If MSH are putting about rumours that someone is a paedophile or breaking employment laws or whatever they should be denounced, prove what they are saying is true, or be sued for slander/libel.  These kind of accusations can have life-breaking consequences.  And to be honest, even if someone were a paedophile or bank robber or rapist I would still find them being threatened for business reasons utterly despicable.  If you have good reason to believe that someone is a threat of some sort you should at the very least confront them with it  or go to the police, not try to gain financially from it.

I'm not often shocked at bad behaviour but if any of this is true, and I would still like MSH to respond, I certainly wouldn't recommend MSH to anyone thinking of buying or selling, indeed I would actively point them away.

IP Logged

philmountains

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #56 - Aug 8th, 2014 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Well said Pondgirl,been reading this thread for ages now, these are the people we need to all be aware of, and it,s just too easy to be screwed in your own country let alone abroad.

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #57 - Aug 8th, 2014 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
" I certainly wouldn't recommend MSH to anyone thinking of buying or selling, indeed I would actively point them away."

Pondgirl, I bet you would not be as successful as Myspanishome in the above task !

IP Logged

glitter_gold
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
.....  as well as inventing and spreading vile rumours about one of their disgruntled clients - MSH also threatened him, and presented him with a bill for services that they volunteered to do. Very professional. Not!

Mark Bailey is a hero for standing up to them. But I suggest he seeks legal advice regarding prosecuting them for slander and compensation.

IP Logged

Jsherwood
Ex Member

Reply #59 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:27am
Print Post  
Nigel wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 4:03pm:
I'm sure there are many 'happy' buyers and sellers out there. From what I can gather even in the current financial climet they are successful in selling houses.

It is a pity that when things do not go their way they have to resort to threats, abuse and bullying tactics.

Anyone who deals with these people need to be aware that should things not turn out as expected then they may well become the recipient of similar abuse and bullying. I personally had no dealings with them and made no comment about them so the original email I received with all the accusations and threats was somewhat shocking and unwarranted.

I also just received an email from another buyer, a single woman who was forced to pay the sellers fees and then received abusive texts late at night and threats of denuncias.. here is her story..

This is one of the very very mild ones, threatening to denounce me re workers ; Im trying to find from xxx who worked for me as a sec the other emails and texts as I asked her to keep them on file.

They were much worse than this.

I am happy to make a statement re them if that helps
Essentially, they did not sign a proper agreement with xxxxxxx when he placed the farm with them for sale (I thought under Spanish law they were obliged to do that) and so when the offer was made etc they told me that I would have to pay the 10,000e commission as he would not.

I offered to pay half, under sufferance; xxxxx negotiated with them to pay only 3k so I ended up agreeing to pay 7000 WHEN we went to the Notary.
When I sent the deposit on the farm of 20,000e (to them) they deducted without my permission or xxxxxx 3500 from me and the 3000 from him, this was before we went to the Notary.

Then the sale slowed down, and before I moved to the farm I was receiving threatening texts on my phone, often late at night saying they were going to come after me in a really nasty way and all the things they had ‘found out’ about me.

Well well, the above statement is just a load of rubbish and you should all take note that this woman has slagged of MySpanishhomes estate agents lied about them and lied to all of you too, this woman if a con and a thief and she tried to do the same to MSH but look don't take my word for it read for your self:   Her name is Wendy Smart go on to www.olivepress.es ;  go on to search box and put in Wendy Smart and then you can all make your own minds up. she is not that smart as her has done it there and now she is doing the same at Xerta   

Sent: 19 December 2013 14:46
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Importance: High

Dear xxxxxx,

We at MySpanishome would like to inform you that we have now passed all documentation regarding the purchase/sale of xxxxxx, including emails received from you promising payment, to our Lawyer – once again!

We have known for a while now that you have been working and employing Rumanians at the stables.  We thought we would give you time to contact us regarding the 3.500euros outstanding on our commission as promised in your emails, but of course nothing has been forthcoming.

We feel we have been very patient in this matter but we must tell you now xxxxx, that if we do not receive the outstanding payment 3.500euros (within the next 7 working days/upon receipt of this email) we will instruct our Lawyer to make a denuncia against you forthwith.  We will also ask for costs.
We ask you once again - please pay outstanding commission as promised in your emails to save more problems.

With regards

S. Dempsey

MySpanishome Estate Agents - Office hours of 10:00 – 17:00
Av. Generalitat 70
Tortosa
+34 977446655
+34 639041277
info@myspanishome.com
www.myspanishome.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint