Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
River fishing. (Read 1672 times)
Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

River fishing.
Sep 25th, 2014 at 3:39am
Print Post  
I see another boat and tackle is for sale on this forum. I just wonder has there been new rules over the last few years on the River Ebro. I remember when I arrived here in 2006 fishing boats and businesses both taking and accommodating them were everywhere. I know the recession took a lot of business away but I think fishermen and of course women will always find money for their hobby/Passion. But now I see very few anyone know why ?

As a side issue when trying to find an answer re above found this little site that has lot of info about the River etc.

http://www.riverebro.com/2014/05/swifts-swallows-and-house-martins-which-are-whi...

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Re: River fishing.
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2014 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Maybe some new rules and regulations recently with boats, licences, trailers, foreign registered vehicles?
Ilegal to fish at night, and using certain baits etc.
Also the state of the river here at times.
Then the new ruling about advertising and letting apartments and accomodation. One has to be inspected,
registered and one also has to pay taxes!
As just a normal fisherman/fisherwoman who enjoys coarse fishing, there are only a few places around to do any bank fishing. Then you are up against certain people who insist of using four rods, and line and hooks that are for sea fishing, and they leave litter everywhere, including
bottles and tin cans. They spoil it for everyone, and are not thinking about wildlife either.

IP Logged

spanishcatfishing

catfish guide

Re: River fishing.
Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2014 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
I used to do fishing trips . but now have retired just go out on my boat for fun we had six catfish on wednesday fishing is still very  good if you know where to go
the river has changed a lot since 2001
still have all the correct documents  and no problem with river authorities

Tom & Mo
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top