Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Pay as you go mobile phone (Read 2446 times)
rayo

Forum newbie

Pay as you go mobile phone
Oct 29th, 2014 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
Hi All
Any advice on best SIM only PAYG provider for this area? I'm in Mora for two weeks or so every couple of months so don't need a full contract.
Thanks, Ray.

IP Logged

John
Ex Member

Re: Pay as you go mobile phone
Reply #1 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Try one of these ...http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item=220907096235&hash=item336f16c8ab&pt=UK_Mob... this guy gave brilliant service whenever I used him. Alternatively try here .... https://www.hitsmobile.es/en/home. It's the network I use and they are good. They ride on the vodaphone network so give good coverage.

Hope this helps.

john.

IP Logged

rayo

Forum newbie

Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
Thanks John...the hitsmobile site looks interesting and a lot cheaper than using Vodafone Euro traveller option! I'll give it a good read through.
Regards, Ray.

IP Logged

blueberry
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
I had vodafone and have changed. I had a lot of problems with them. If you just need a sim for a couple of weeks you should go in one of the "locutorios". It's a phone shop where you can use their computers as well. They are normally run by Moroccans. They have good sims for phoning abroad. I have llamaya. I have had no problems with it and its only a few cents a minute to phone abroad. It's free from llamaya to llamaya too.

IP Logged

rayo

Forum newbie

Reply #4 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 10:41pm
Print Post  
Thanks Blueberry...I know there is one of these shops in Mora so might try that as an option.
Regards, Ray.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top