Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Curtains/Blinds (Read 3848 times)
FleetwoodMac
Ex Member

Curtains/Blinds
Dec 4th, 2014 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Where can I buy curtains or blinds in Tortosa.  Or is there anyone out there who makes curtains or blinds.  I`m finding it very difficult to find anywhere that sells the above, so would appreciate it if anybody can help me please.

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Re: Curtains/Blinds
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2014 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
If you come into L'Aldea High Street from Tortosa and take the right hand turn towards Amposta go under the bridge and on the right hand side is a small curtain shop not sure of the standard of workmanship and I suspect you will need a good standard of Spanish to get your requirements across. You could always type and google translate you requirements and take it with you.
We got our curtains from the website below they have sales if your early you may pick up a bargain and the good thing is you can send them back if you do not like them.We got a few sets made of a sail cloth type material. It's not worth spending a fortune as most pastel colours fade with the sun (and the rain !!!!) The white blinds we obtained from Poland via ebay. The website shown is the UK version but they have on-line store in Spain.(Change sites by clicking on the flag at the bottom of the page) Most goods are mirrored throughout the various European sites) Beware of the reinvented ex-pat who is a curtain/blind expert (Since their arrival) They will rob you blind  Grin Grin. (Ask for references of previous work carried out)  Wink  

http://www.laredoute.co.uk/homeware-curtains-voiles-blinds/cat-490.aspx

I have just added the Spanish site for you as you can see they have a sale 60% off. Good Luck  Wink

http://www.laredoute.es/textil-deco-cortinas-visillos-y-stores/cat-490.aspx

tortosa_curtain_store.jpg ( 5 KB | 103 Downloads )
tortosa_curtain_store.jpg

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2014 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
Dear helpful Bunter.  I sent you a pm a couple of days ago (not curtain related)  Roll Eyes

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2014 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
I have just replied BY sorry I never check my PMs  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

My palms are fine mine are olive palms not as tasty as the date palm...I hope.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top