Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
La Caixa - how to pay Land Tax (Read 7340 times)
HazeandAlan
Ex Member

La Caixa - how to pay Land Tax
Dec 8th, 2014 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
Hi all
I'm trying to pay a bill for land tax.  The letter is titled "Impost Sobre Bens Immobles - Notificacio de Liquidacio per Ingres Directe".  I have a La Caixa and as I am not currently in Spain I am trying to pay this from this account via the online banking system.
If I go into the 'Payments and Taxes' section I am then presented with all sort of different taxes to pay but none that match this. I am aware that I could pay it via my UK bank account with the IBAN code but I was hoping to get a 'proper' receipt if paid through La Caixa.
Any help would be very much appreciated
Haze

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Re: La Caixa - how to pay Land Tax
Reply #1 - Dec 8th, 2014 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Try this:-
When you get to the "Payments and Taxes" page, under "Town councils - Local Administration" (Ayuntamientos - Administracion Local), click on "Pay your Bills".
On that page you can input data from your bill and use the bar code number to complete.

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #2 - Dec 8th, 2014 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
https://portal.lacaixa.es/home/particulars_en.html

Change the account to English if you need to and click on Town Councils.....Then Pay your bills.

Looking at you bill in the top right hand corner you will see Terminl Ingres with a date in the box with it , that date is the last day you may use the bar code in the bottom third of the bill.

Then on your banking site

Click on pay your bills then you are offered the chance to pay via the bar code on your bill you will see the numbers required under the black stripes on your bill.

Click on the pay via bar-code then take no notice of the first two boxes, Enter the 38 number bar-code and press continue
you then have to enter you payment code from your little bank card with yellow numbers on and bingo the payment will be taken from your account.

If you are late and have gone past the date at the top right hand side of the bill you can not use the bar code method and will have to go back to the Ajuntament and get a new bill because they will add interest after that date.

Sorry to be a little long winded but you should be ok any probs get back to the Forum.

Wink

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #3 - Dec 8th, 2014 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
Both reply at 5.12pm spooky  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Tortosa_spooks.jpg ( 9 KB | 260 Downloads )
Tortosa_spooks.jpg

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #4 - Dec 8th, 2014 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
Soul mates.
Shocked

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged