Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 25 alternative provider for Eurona (Read 15281 times)
Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Re: alternative provider for Eurona
Reply #15 - May 1st, 2015 at 8:36am
Print Post  
Quote:
Eurona don't care about their customers, that's why they don't bother to answer emails. They advertise 3 mbs for 18 euros, but we are paying 24 euros and when we did a speed test we were getting 0.13mbs. No wonder it is slow. Phone calls to them are a waste of time, might as well go bang your head against the wall. There are several companies out there providing rural internet and 1 of them is going to be getting our business cos we are fed up with being ignored by Eurona who just want to take your money every month but don't know the meaning of customer service.

Can you send me copies of the emails you sent, when they were sent and to whom. Also any record you have of calls, who you spoke to etc.
I have forwarded peoples comments to Eurona. They have a 50 strong team in Customer services but it seems they are still having problems.
We are trying to get to the root of it so any/all information will help. Please email to admin@tortosaforum.com

For anyone else, please note who you spoke to/when you called, if you can't get an answer let me know when you called and I'll get them to call you.

Euronas email address is atencionalcliente@eurona.net and customer services pone number is 901444888

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #16 - May 1st, 2015 at 11:53am
Print Post  
Nigel wrote on May 1st, 2015 at 8:36am:
Quote:
Eurona don't care about their customers, that's why they don't bother to answer emails. They advertise 3 mbs for 18 euros, but we are paying 24 euros and when we did a speed test we were getting 0.13mbs. No wonder it is slow. Phone calls to them are a waste of time, might as well go bang your head against the wall. There are several companies out there providing rural internet and 1 of them is going to be getting our business cos we are fed up with being ignored by Eurona who just want to take your money every month but don't know the meaning of customer service.

Can you send me copies of the emails you sent, when they were sent and to whom. Also any record you have of calls, who you spoke to etc.
I have forwarded peoples comments to Eurona. They have a 50 strong team in Customer services but it seems they are still having problems.
We are trying to get to the root of it so any/all information will help. Please email to admin@tortosaforum.com

For anyone else, please note who you spoke to/when you called, if you can't get an answer let me know when you called and I'll get them to call you.

Euronas email address is atencionalcliente@eurona.net and customer services pone number is 901444888

Hi Nigel, Do you mean trying to get to the root of the problem concerning the excessively low internet speeds most foreign Eurona customers (including me) seem to be getting mainly in the Tortosa area? or regarding why Eurona customer services appear to be so bad? It must be a bad time to be an Eurona english speaking customer services agent at the moment,especially with a lot of angry ex-pats ringing in.   Cry

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #17 - May 1st, 2015 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
50 people just manning the phones eh.... Grin Grin Grin Grin

Eurona_Helpline.jpg ( 4 KB | 194 Downloads )
Eurona_Helpline.jpg

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #18 - May 3rd, 2015 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
The slow speed is, as I said before, due to saturation of the network and a solution is in progress but will take time to be completed, unfortunately it's not a simple process and has been ongoing already for several months.

More concerning is the lack of response from customer services which has been an ongoing bug-bear of mine. I need to forward details of when/who/what to Eurona so they can investigate as they (the management team) believe they have put in place the resources to handle emails/calls but the feedback is to the contrary (from the comments here) so the only way to find out what is going on is to dig deeper with concrete facts.  A couple of years ago several agents were fired for failing to do their job properly. Although it may not appear so, Eurona are trying to offer the service they should but something is amiss somewhere.

So far I've had 0 copies of emails that have been sent......

IP Logged

hemyinspain
Ex Member

Reply #19 - May 3rd, 2015 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
About to move out to St Jaume, am trying to work out who would be best to provide us with internet and phone but having seen all this I think Eurona won't be the one. Id be interested in hearing from anyone else out that way as to who they use please. Considering Iberbanda as have used them before but need decent speeds.

IP Logged

Robin_B
Ex Member

Reply #20 - May 3rd, 2015 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Hi Nigel

Just to let you know, customer service is I would
state  non existent!!!!! as I  tried contacting them
last monday by phone on 4 occasions hanging
on until the line connection went dead.
Eventually phoned again and spoke to sales (no name),
very quick to respond (I wonder why). Explained my
problem to a lady rep who I think was English. She
understood my request, said, this was a simple matter
would contact technical on my behalf. She took all my
details and I am still waiting to hear from technical.
Tried again yesterday no one, but no one, answered,
whether it be sales or technical.
Eurona are quick off the mark for sales/installation and
even quicker to ignore any problems, as with my landline.

These comments are no reflection upon you Nigel so please
don't think I'm getting at you, HOWEVER THESE ISSUES HAVE
BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and would seem
likely to continue as Eurona ignore the problems. (but will
keep taking the full money when they supply an inferior
service).

In a nutshell I, like many other disgruntled customers feel
we are being strangled by the SHORT and CURLIES!!!

regards
RobinB

IP Logged

Stuandeve
Ex Member

Reply #21 - May 4th, 2015 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
Well, surprise surprise, I got a phone call from the engineer at Eurona this morning. He said they have fixed the problem and would I do a speed test while he was on the phone. I did, and we were getting just over 5 meg!!! I said great but will it stay that way. He said YES. And it did stay like that............ for all of 3 hours, then back to the usual 0.21 meg. So... not only are Eurona useless, they are liars as well.

IP Logged

Robin_B
Ex Member

Reply #22 - May 5th, 2015 at 9:42am
Print Post  
I think Eurona scan the forum because after my comments,
they were on the phone to me (MOBILE PHONE mind you
probably couldn't get a connection on the landline) yesterday
afternoon, sorted the problem for now.

Amazing.

regards

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #23 - May 5th, 2015 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
...because I am hassling them and sent your comments (translated) and mobile number.

This is why I need feedback and to know when things aren't as they should be, this way (although it is not ideal) problems can get resolved.

Still 0 emails.....

IP Logged

RiumarPat
Ex Member

Reply #24 - May 5th, 2015 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
We reported that our Eurona service has very much declined since their engineers came 8/9 days ago but they have not contacted us about calling to put the matter right even though it is their fault, now I do the internet in a local cafe! & we get NO TV. don't know why I'm paying for this dreadful service!

IP Logged

dijs5152
YaBB Newbies

Forum newbie

Re: alternative provider for Eurona ( Novatel ?)
Reply #25 - May 6th, 2015 at 8:46am
Print Post  
Hi Guys,
Perhaps I found an alternative for Eurona !!!

Company Name : Novatel,authorized distributer for Canal +
They can supply WIFI ,internet and Phone.
Location: Carrer Teodor Gonzalez 12, It is one of the Streets after the market towards My Spanishome and in neighbourhood was the Vodafone shop.
Tel:977442203
Tecnic comercial Cheesyomingo Fandos Gracia ,tel: 669895880
e-mail: tortosa@novoteldigital.com
They have also shop/offices in Vinaros and Benicarlo
As far as I know only Catalan speaking.

Now the rates:
New installations:
Alta internet con router Euro 75,- + IVA
Alta telefonia Euro 65,- + IVA
Keeping your old phonenumber Euro 15,-
Than payment per month :
Internet basico ,- euro 20,- + Iva
Intenet medio, euro 30 +Iva
Linea telefonica Opcional Euro 8,- +IVA

Check the speeds they offer on there website , because what is mentioned in the folder I have is not clear to me.
During my visit they asked where my finca was located and looked for the coordinates on Google , after that they checked there computer system and informed me that it was no problem to connect me because they are using repeaters ( correct enghlish !!?? ) .

kind regards,
Rob Dijs

IP Logged

RiumarPat
Ex Member

Reply #26 - May 6th, 2015 at 9:13am
Print Post  
Today we have had installed internet service by Delinternet!  They are in Deltebre & it works well, so happy.

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #27 - May 6th, 2015 at 9:27am
Print Post  
I am glad you found something that works for you pat. The speeds appear very good from the bakery. Did you use the man who installed theirs ?  I hear he is very anti goat consumers so beware  Grin Grin Grin

Riumar_Din_Dins.jpg ( 3 KB | 177 Downloads )
Riumar_Din_Dins.jpg

IP Logged

RiumarPat
Ex Member

Reply #28 - May 6th, 2015 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Good thing I did'nt bleat at him!  He's a very nice policeman!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top