Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Residencia (Read 2366 times)
chrispain
Ex Member

Residencia
Jun 23rd, 2015 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
We are about to embark on the residencia path any tips ? I understand its a nightmare getting a ticket and we have to go to the police station about 7am.

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Re: Residencia
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2015 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Wouldn't class it as a "nightmare".  Just take a bottle water and wait.  You'll only have to do it once.

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Once?  I have done it twice when they updated the design of the certificate.

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
We are about to embark on the residencia path any tips ? I understand its a nightmare getting a ticket and we have to go to the police station about 7am.

Chris,
It was a nightmare a few years back,but I think that was only after Italy had kicked out most of its Romanian population & most where getting registered in our area.They had the queue outside the Police station offices well sorted!  Even when you got there at 7.00am and were first in the queue,by the time the Offices opened at 9.00am,you had been jostled back to the end by young Romanian thugs!!!  I think those days are well gone now.Then,they were only dealing with 50 renewals/applications a day & guess what? The Romanian running the queue,already had 50 Romanian names on his/her sheet of paper,when arriving to stand in the doorway & you were entered onto the sheet of paper at 51 onwards.The National Police did not seem to care a jot.Thank God you now do not seem to have to renew your Residencia.  GOODLUCK
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2015 at 9:38am by »  

IP Logged

Betty_Swollox

Old git

Reply #4 - Jun 23rd, 2015 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
We did ours at Reus in 2007. Had an appointment at 10am, turned up with our papers expecting to wait half a day and were briskly processed, asked to go the the bank round the corner to pay our €10, went back and our certificates were waiting for us. Whole kit and caboodle done and dusted in under half an hour (not day).

No fuss, no pain only gain,

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top