Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
 10 Bank robbery in Tortosa (Read 10580 times)
Cariad

Forum newbie

Bank robbery in Tortosa
Jul 6th, 2015 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
Today at around 2.30pm the Santander bank in plaza Alfons was held  up by two gunmen  who have escaped with a large amount of money. not something you think of happening  in Tortosa.

IP Logged

Tony
Ex Member

Re: Bank robbery in Tortosa
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
Check out the population of Greece before doing anything else.  They can´t get money from their own banks so could possibly be coming into Spain as economic migrants.   Grin

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
How awful.
Hope no one was hurt.
Hope they are caught.

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 7:56am
Print Post  
Any latest news?
Have the robbers been caught?

IP Logged

JamJarChris

Power to the peaceful

Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:43am
Print Post  
324.cat website says Mossos are looking for two people - made away with 60k - apparently were armed.

Nice
http://www.ccma.cat/324/els-mossos-busquen-dues-persones-que-han-robat-60-000-eu...

quod ambit, redit
GTalk  
IP Logged

Sam
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Lesson to be learned here guys, find a quiet spot in your garden and bury your money banks aren't safe, luckily for me I haven't got any money  Grin

IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #6 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Know how you feel Sam, I could not afford bullets for a gun. Just a question, as this is my branch do you think they could have taken my overdraft as well.
Yours living in hope Bulldog.

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #7 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
That's a hell of a big risk to take for 30,000€ each.( about the same as Bulldogs pension)😉
Assuming they will get caught and get 10 years each, that's 3000€ per year. You get more picking carobs and keep your freedom. The world is full of idiots.

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #8 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Perhaps it was their intention to take more and are squabbling about duff information such as Bulldog having already withdrawn his 30k of pension for the month.  He normally waits until the 15th.  That's why I always wait until just after the 15th to go round with my begging bowl.

IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #9 - Jul 9th, 2015 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
Having just returned from my tax haven break holiday, I have read the scandalous claims that I have a pension of only 30k a month. I dispute this poor mans figure as having now become one of the few northern whippet breeding and woodbine smoking entrepreneurs and flat cap tossing champion ( only beaten once in my lifetime by a dicky eyed lesbian mud wrestler who is a Mothercare bouncer.) to be elected to the post of vice president of the forums gentle folks very rich club. As to become a mere member one must have in excess of 50k a week. As that man, begging Michael as I now call him would be fully aware of. Okay so I may have massaged the figures a little as that other well know member does, known to all as George Osborne ( we are all in this together or as he is sometimes known by the title of the rich mans tax evaders friend.)

Also after considering C.J. suggestion of carob picking analysis instead of robbing banks I think I will stick with the gun.

Yours hoping the carob picking robbers were not kept waiting as long as I always am at this branch, Bulldog.

IP Logged

Betty_Swollox

Old git

Reply #10 - Jul 9th, 2015 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Mmmm.... seems like a good result to me; after all, when do any of US get to have one over on the XXXXXXXXing banks?

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Yep, those millionaire cashiers and customers were just asking for the trauma of having their lives threatened and it will be a jolly good lesson to all those investment bankers, won't it?

IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #12 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
My dear Pondgirl,
Are you sure you are going to the right anger management classes?
SORRY,SORRY,SORRY just asking!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours a questioning Bulldog.

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
A bit harsh on pond girl I thought bulldog. I thought exactly the same thing when I read the post she responded to.
And it will be the insurer picking up the bill.
Bruixot

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:19am
Print Post  
Sorry only just seen the replies. 

Not angry at all Bulldog.  You may not have noticed but I love my life here and I'm not one of the moaners.  I just don't think that everything is a laugh and I genuinely think crowing about the trauma sustained by local staff and customers of the bank who were caught up in an armed robbery, 'because bankers', is stupid and childish and not a 'good result'.  None of the people in the bank caused the financial crash and none of the bank tellers make decisions about your banking, they're just trying to get by like the rest of us.  And as Bruixot pointed out their insurance will cover the financial loss anyway. 

Thanks Bruixot for your comment I am genuinely a bit shocked that anyone would think "Yay for the armed robbers" to be honest.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top