25 Eurona (Read 16287 times)
Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Re: Eurona
Reply #15 - Sep 28th, 2015 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Intermittent exactly.
My husband managed to get through to a lady at Eurona tonight. He told her that he wanted to cancel our contract.
She went away to speak to a techno, and came back saying that he would phone us in a 'few minutes'.
Still waiting.
Customer service does not exist.

IP Logged

ClipClop
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Sep 28th, 2015 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
Well we have had enough now.  Angry  We are going to go this week to another provider , more band width and cheaper. I totally agree why should we have to fix the problem ourselves when we are paying for a service.

IP Logged

jollyolive

Forum newbie

Reply #17 - Sep 28th, 2015 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
Nigel ,as our main contact ,I feel that you should be instructed by Eurona to make any adjustments needed to keep the British contingent happy.

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #18 - Sep 29th, 2015 at 7:16am
Print Post  
I wish I could!
Can anyone with problems please ring Eurona 931220311 (they speak English). Take a note of the name of the technician and ask for an incident reference number. Please let me know the name and number and I can then send an en-mass complaint!

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Reply #19 - Sep 29th, 2015 at 7:39am
Print Post  
The first techno that Paul phoned last week was named Carlos, but there have been others since. Sorry he hasn't
noted names, every time that he has phoned.
But they know about our complaint.  Number below,
Ticket Number 544273
Hope you have better luck with them than we have.
Have told them to cancel contract. The lady said the techno would phone us back last night. No call came.

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #20 - Sep 29th, 2015 at 9:24am
Print Post  
With regards the reply l gave on page one have a look at this video it shows how you can change the dns settings on both your computer and your router.The numbers he puts in when changing the router are open dns which is the same but a little faster than google.it also explains how the changes cause your browser to run faster. in short these dns servers have millions of web pages already on their servers so when you type in a page it,s there in a flash your internet settings provided by eurona and others have to go looking for the information once you type it in and that takes time. Anyway good luck and have a go remember to note any numbers you are changing and where in the settings you changed them from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v63ID1ygWp8

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #21 - Sep 29th, 2015 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Well we have had enough now.  Angry  We are going to go this week to another provider , more band width and cheaper. I totally agree why should we have to fix the problem ourselves when we are paying for a service.

Who are you changing to ?

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

David
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Sep 29th, 2015 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
Hello again
I do not work for Orange. This is a truly independent view.
According to their coverage map, Orange 4G covers the whole of Tortosa and surrounding area. So why bother using an obsolete system like Wimax ? The future is LTE (or 4G). Most users should be able to get a good signal and hence decent upload and download speeds using the provided modem and the attached antenna. If the signal is borderline you can put up an external antenna (as I have). Changing Wimax suppliers is like changing one donkey for another. Not much use for daily travel to Barcelona

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Reply #23 - Sep 30th, 2015 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Fingers crossed.
Eurona system seems to be working o.k now.

IP Logged

Dusty
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Sep 30th, 2015 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
Yup, they seemed to have pressed a button to release "the internet"! and the phone is working as well! Wow, they are spoiling us. Cynical me wonders for how long.

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #25 - Oct 1st, 2015 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
They found the problem (I had been telling them there was one for days!) and reset their network and it now seems to be functioning correctly - let me know if not!

Nigel

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Oct 1st, 2015 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Hi Nigel,
Then perhaps all of us long standing Eurona sufferers just need is for "Eurona HQ" to install a Bloody Big Reset Button and then "JOB DONE"    Cool

IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Oct 1st, 2015 at 8:05pm
Print Post  
We have been using Ebrecom without any problems at all for about 9 months.  Eurona contract cancelled; the woman who answered my call said she'd put me through to the Cancellation Consultant.......  I just wonder if his/her spouse asks what sort of day he had at the office !!   Obviously they don't want their equipment back for someone else as they haven't collected it yet.  It goes into the recycle bin soon.  Try info@ (or www.) ebrecom.com (not ebrocom of course).  They are the local retailer for guifi.net which is a global open source community.

IP Logged

macmaster
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Oct 19th, 2015 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
Have dumped Eurona, their customer service leaves a lot to be desired thats when you can get through to them. We can not get any other internet due to our location but no internet is better than crap internet. EURONA you are the losers.

Try a company called Ebrecom. 198€ for equipment and installation and then only 20€ per month unlimited. tel 977 077 422.
Good luck all

IP Logged

Tony
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Oct 19th, 2015 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
We too are stuck with Eurona due to our location.  If anyone knows of a reliable satellite internet provider in this area I would be pleased to know of them.  Thanks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top