Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Life is a bummer (Read 2029 times)
Bulldog

Forum newbie

Life is a bummer
Jul 9th, 2016 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
First Brexit and now the hot weather. As we sit in the shade here at the shack on the hill jeffers on my knee Hector laid at the wife's feet sucking an ice cube, am I as the wife says turning into a complaining OAP as I turned to her and say its to cold in winter and to bloody hot in summer, even my Agapanthus has wilted.

Her indoors said it could be worse look at the weather they have in the UK Yep I said all they have to look forward to at this time of year is tennis played in the poor part of London, yeah it could be worse.
Yours A happy go lucky Bulldog.

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Re: Life is a bummer
Reply #1 - Jul 9th, 2016 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
My, you are posh at the shack on the hill.
You grow agapanthus, and have ice cubes?
I agree we certainly do have extremes of temperatures here.
But still prefer to live here, no matter what.

IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Re: Life is a bummer
Reply #2 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
YES RITA, as you well know I am posh here at the shack as I always wear socks with my sandals and a clean Marks and Sparks knotted hanky on my head in the summer, okay winter as well cheaper than a hat!

You can stop smirking ebrorob we all know your natural fibre hanky is a piece of hessian and dont you start Betty_Swollex with your modern nylon slightly soiled Donald Duck hanky and I refuse to mention what you wear Tony.

Alright nit picking Rita, so the Agapanthus is a wild Allium and I was only dreaming that we could afford an Ice cube.
Yours one must have aspirations Bulldog.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top