Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Water containers (Read 6850 times)
TeamNature
Ex Member

Water containers
Feb 11th, 2017 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Hi guys

Does anyone have any idea of how much a 10,000 or 20,000 L water container would be from Tolmet? Or anywhere else we can get something similar please? Any information is helpful as found it hard to get anywhere oursleves with company.

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Re: Water containers
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
10,000 litre ground or underground, 2250 + IVA
12,000 litre ground mounted 2700 + IVA

Nigel

IP Logged

TeamNature
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
Hi nigel

Thank you ever so much for your reply, sorry to be a pain but we are new to all this. What do you mean by mounted? Ground as sitting on the ground? Is that the metal type from tolmet or elsewhere? In your own experience roughly how long does your 12000L tank last? Do you use that water solely on plants or everything?
Sorry for so many questions but im sure you comprehend being newbies. Any other information welcomed.

Thank you again TN

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 10:37am
Print Post  
Ground mounted = above ground, best on flat stable gound, better a concrete slab.

I don't have one, just the prices. They aren't metal caged ones, they are self supporting. Probably best option if it is above ground is build a wall around it to protect it from the sun. Protected it should last many years.

As to use, depends on what you fill it with. Drinking water by tanker or from a well and it's fine to drink. Rainwater then either a very expensive filter or just for showers/watering unless you are brave Smiley

If you mean last as in between refills, depends on your use. How many showers/people etc. There are various typical figures you can research for this but everyone is different.

IP Logged

maxwell
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Hi!
You can make a Deposit of 10,000 l from barrels 1000 L. it is possible to buy used, not for drinking water. For example, for 10,000 litres will cost about 500-600 euros. Can be put on a concrete foundation or just on flat ground.
All these barrels have taps at the bottom and connected by means of pipes in your system. The pipes can be used from polyethylene. This is the most economical option. Cool
I can give you such drums of 1000 l. And i can connect all the barrels. They are actually new. Used only once to transport liquids. 633371043 Max

DEPOSIT_1000__.jpg ( 33 KB | 231 Downloads )
DEPOSIT_1000__.jpg

IP Logged

TeamNature
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 26th, 2017 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
Thank you for your replys and information. Now having to look at what sort of 'container' as such is better for us and where placed.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #6 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
" for 10,000 litres will cost about 500-600 euros."
That's a good price for clean cubos in good condition.
I use two, interconnected which is fine as they auto-fill from my well.  Not enough of course if you need to have water delivered.

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top