Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Mini digger for sale. (Read 528 times)
bruixot

I Love YaBB 2!

Mini digger for sale.
May 11th, 2017 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Hi
For sale, a Mitsubishi 3.5ton mini digger MM30B. Rubber track. This is an old beaten up workhorse. Had a new engine put in several years ago and has only
Done a couple of Hundred hours since. No papers but not stolen. I've owned it for 12 years. It's needs some tlc from someone with the equipment and knowhow. It's running and the hydraulics are fine. It needs new rollers(about £45 each) and a new engine cowl fashioning but it's main problem is the bearings have gone in an idler wheel(for the track). I'm getting the run around and ridiculous quotes for a new set made up. I'm ready to move on and concentrate on my tractor so if anyone's interested, and not going to make dirty offers, then I'm asking for €5500 ono. It comes with three buckets, a spare worn track, and a grading tool I had made up which is great for Clearing under trees and scrub. If someone's prepared to pay the asking price then I'll toss in the loading ramps I used to put it on and off my truck. Aluminum. Light enough for one man to
Manage if necessary but strong enough to handle considerably more than 3.5 ton without bowing etc. They cost me a grand twelve
Years ago and show no sign of age. I was told a decade ago they were worth about £600 in scrap aluminium alone.
I'll post pics soon

IP Logged

blondie
YaBB Newbies

Forum newbie

Re: Mini digger for sale.
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:05am
Print Post  
To much money for an old digger, 2 grand would be about right

IP Logged

bruixot

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Mini digger for sale.
Reply #2 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:57am
Print Post  
They start at eight grand on mil anuncios for
Mini diggers. If
You can tell me where to buy an old digger for
Two grand I'd have two. Unless
You mean in the uk then sure you can,maybe, and then ship it out here....
Any other helpful comments?
Bruixot

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top