Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Maximum age for taking a driving test in Spain (Read 1430 times)
Mickam
Ex Member

Maximum age for taking a driving test in Spain
Jun 22nd, 2017 at 5:30am
Print Post  
As far as I am concerned the internet is a Warren of information but I can never find what I want or am just too impatient to look at the millions of sites before I find an answere.
Can any one advise me on the maximum age one can take a driving test in Spain, I think I read once it was 70 but things change and you never can tell how old the information is anyway!
Thanks Mick

IP Logged

Ginagee
YaBB Newbies

Forum newbie

Re: Maximum age for taking a driving test in Spain
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 6:58am
Print Post  
Do you actually need to take a driving test because you have been learning to drive or is it because you need to renew your driving licence? If you are approaching your vintage years & the big 70 is looming than you can sit the test at one of the  test centres' in Tortosa, very straight forward no driving involved. Basic quick medical so if you're on medication need to take your regular repeat prescription, eye test so will need your glasses and of course the steering test!!! All carried out within 15 minutes max, photo taken by receptionist, then the crunch, you pay think it's 40  euros licence usually delivered within 1 month. They give you a temporary piece of paper to carry with you in your car in case you're stopped by police. All very efficient and painless. Licence maybe issued Cool for anything between 1-3 years, depending. Good luck

IP Logged

Mickam
Ex Member

Re: Maximum age for taking a driving test in Spain
Reply #2 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Thank you for your reaction to my question and my answer to your question is I would or need to take a test, I am 70 and contemplating moving to the area , I have spent a couple of summers in a friend's house which is quite isolated on top of a hill and it is getting difficult getting up the hill and now pushing the bike.
Am normally a bit of a nomad and think it would be easier if staying in the area to take driving lessons without having to burden myself on to someone for any length of time in the UK. Of course I have driven in the in years gone by but not for many and many  years.
Thanks once again for reaching to my question and sorry a bit too much information
regards Mick

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top