Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Arca (Read 2134 times)
Jacsta68
Ex Member

Arca
Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:49am
Print Post  
I am appealing for help on behalf of Arca. They have a viral illness that has killed many dogs, and so are unable to take in any new dogs until given the all clear. However new dogs arrive daily, and they urgently need foster homes, usually for two-three weeks until vaccinations can be given and become effective against the virus. All fosters will NOT be taken into Arca, and so will not be at risk of passing on the disease to other dogs. Please, please help. Contact Arca and register as a potential foster.

IP Logged

Colboz
Ex Member

Re: Arca
Reply #1 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
Hi, We are here till 30th August - so if there is no one else, we could look after one dog until then.   We live in Col. Parellades where 4 to 6 weeks ago they poisoned the semi feral cats living here, even one that used to sleep with a neighbours dog.   We had one cat surviver coming to us late last night - so it would be preferable if the dog was used to cats.   Though we realize you won't necessarily know.
God bless.

Bozena and Colin
Our mob: 63437 6161

IP Logged

Jacsta68
Ex Member

Re: Arca
Reply #2 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Thank you so much! I will pass on your details. I live in Parellades too, so "Hi!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top