Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Material for ground cover. (Read 1263 times)
Ginagee
YaBB Newbies

Forum newbie

Material for ground cover.
Jun 11th, 2018 at 7:31am
Print Post  
We are wanting delivered the sand like material forĀ  ground cover, does anyone know the correct name is it, is it sand or a mixture?
There is an area of our garden which we want to cover and partially pave so we can use for a garden seat.
We know there is a sand a gravel site on the C12 near Campredo so intend to give them a try, does any one know if they deliver?
Other wise it's Gisbert or Big Mat and their over priced delivery rates for a short journey!!!

IP Logged

Bricon
Ex Member

Re: Material for ground cover.
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Hi
There is a mixture known as "Todo en uno" which when settled is pretty hard and can de driven over by a car with little or no disturbance. I use it for my drive. Weeds still grow through it, but then they grow through anything.
I go to Arids Filato which is about two kms from Aldea. Going towards Ampolla from Aldea it is about 100 metres past and just behind Materiales Mangrane (on your left) which is few hundred metres past the turning for Camarles on your right. The narrow road is called Cami Filato but I don't think is sign posted.
They do deliver and that is most of the cost. Delivered it costs almost as much for one ton as for ten. How much do want? Work out how many cubic meters you need and they'll tell you how many kilos it is and give you a price.
Which is nearer depends where you live. There is another near Ametller called Arids Catala
Good luck. Bricon

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top