Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Temporary Storage for Bales of Hay (Read 2258 times)
Jill
Ex Member

Temporary Storage for Bales of Hay
Jun 30th, 2018 at 9:32am
Print Post  
Hi

Moving to El Perello end of July, we have animals and need to temporary store around 150 bales of hay until we get a barn set up on the land.  The main thing is the location as the hay will be delivered on a large truck so need easy access, any ideas.
thanks

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Re: Temporary Storage for Bales of Hay
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 10:54am
Print Post  
Congrats on arranging a delivery, I can't make anyone respond unless I ring them and beg(no responses to email/text/whatsapp : /
Do you mind telling me who where and how much? Also I have an idea for a store/stable I am going to make that avoids footings and would technically be an above ground balsa, which, according to info found, are not currently restricted.
Bruixot

IP Logged

Jill
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
I just need somewhere for about 2 mouth,  its not for long term storage. Our delivery will be coming from france where we are currently situated, not a good idea to put animals direct onto different hay so having a supply to slowly introduce them on to Spanish hay.

IP Logged

StoneMasonMike
YaBB Newbies

Forum newbie

Reply #3 - Jul 1st, 2018 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Why not stack them on pallets an cover with a heavy tarpaulin ,the chance of rain now is very slim,mike

IP Logged

Jill
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Hi Mike
Thats what we are planning but the truck delivering to is too big/long to get to the property so needed a location to drop them off then collect them and take to house. Found a location now

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top