Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
maps (Read 1807 times)
deago10
YaBB Newbies

Forum newbie

maps
Aug 19th, 2018 at 11:23am
Print Post  
hi i am looking for a couple of acres of land in gandesa for my son i already have mine and love it, problem is how do i find out a polygon no. and parcel no.if i dont know who owns it i have hit a dead end. we have found some in gandesa but need the parcel no. the owner has not been seen for about eight years,and cannot find out if tax has been paid ,could someone help please, many thanks for looking dave Smiley

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Re: maps
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Hi,
its not too difficult surprisingly..
Go to http://sigpac.mapa.es/fega/visor/
This will open a map. You need to zoom on the map and move to the area you are interested in.
In the top right corner of the map is a small box, move your mouse there and it opens a menu. Select Parcela from the list and the map will add red lines showing the parcelas.

Now click on Consultas on the menu bar and select Parcela (A)
Now when you move the mouse over an area it will change colour and show a box with poligono/parcela. If you then click on the one you want it'll open another window with all the information, Catestral reference etc. Print this out.

You can then go to an official estate agent or a gestor and ask them to request the 'Nota Simple' - this costs 10 euros. You could also go directly to the Registro de Propeidades office (Registre de la Propietat de Gandesa, Carrer de Ramón Berenguer IV, 27, 43780 Gandesa) or use a web based service such as https://www.registradores.org:444/propiedad/pags/faqs/faq.jsp

Hope this helps.

Also, if it is of interest, I do know of a house for sale near Gandesa.

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Iber.chebro.es/SitEbro/sitebro.aspx
Zoom in on where you want and then finca borders appear. Click on the info tab in the box and it links to the catastro site for details of the finca. You can only get details of owners of lands if you've registered your seda electronico.
This is actually why I was asking for the sede site here a few weeks ago. : )
I came across lots of very cheap, large land up that way on milannuncios.com , less than 50c a m2 in some cases. : /
Good luck.
Bruixot

IP Logged

deago10
YaBB Newbies

Forum newbie

Reply #3 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
thank you for you information nigel cheers dave

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1