Tortosa Area Forum
Help or Advice >> Health care >> EHIC  from Spain back To UK

Message started by Ebrovoice on Aug 31st, 2008 at 5:36pm

Title: Re: EHIC  from Spain back To UK
Post by susanita on Sep 5th, 2008 at 11:25am
In the past an E111 was sufficient for Spaniards and I imagine Spanish residents who wanted to visit Britain.  I've been checking out Spanish websites and apparently whilst an E111 still exists, a European Health Card (Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea) is required.  This can be applied for in any Social Security office.  Applicant must show all documentation, ID/Residence card, Cat Salut card etc. Hope this is of some help.


Tortosa Area Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.