Tortosa Area Forum
Help or Advice >> Health care >> EHIC  from Spain back To UK

Message started by Ebrovoice on Aug 31st, 2008 at 5:36pm

Title: Re: EHIC  from Spain back To UK
Post by Dusty on Sep 8th, 2008 at 11:59pm
We went to the social security office in Tortosa taking our cat salut and residencia cards, told them we wanted a european health card and were issued with them instantly! They are valid for 1 year and when we returned a year later we handed over the old ones and received new ones there and then! If only everything here was that simple and uncomplicated!

Tortosa Area Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.