Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Cost per m2 of new build (Read 6070 times)
nobrot
Ex Member

Cost per m2 of new build
Feb 20th, 2006 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
I know I've asked a similar question a while ago but I'm dammed if I can find it.
Does anyone have any ideas on approx. cost per metre of a new build.

Cheers.

IP Logged

ray
Ex Member

Re: Cost per m2 of new build
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2006 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
between 600 and 1000 euros per m2 depending on layout,access,quality of internal fittings etc.

regards

ray

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2006 at 12:19am
Print Post  
Theres an English registered builder near Gandesa, lots of happy clients. He said the basic shell, which is walls floors doors windows and roof. Is more or less 250 euros per m2.......dont honestly think it would be 3x the price to render it and put all the rest in, do you?..........I can give you his number if you like.

IP Logged

nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2006 at 7:48am
Print Post  
Hi Jools
Would appreciate that if you could,many thanks.

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 21st, 2006 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
...sorry but this post violates the forum rules and has been removed.
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2006 at 8:53pm by Nigel »  

IP Logged

ray
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 23rd, 2006 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
hi jools,

so this guy nick can build me a 100m2 house,basic shell,with windows and doors for 25000 euros inc foundations etc.
regards

ray

IP Logged

nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 23rd, 2006 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
Hi Jools
Thanks for that,I may give him a ring but it does sound a bit too 'inexpensive'

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 23rd, 2006 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Hi,
You can give him a ring, you have nothing to lose. I know he has many happy clients as far afield as Aragon, Terra Alta, and on the coast.
He has worked for some Dutch families, and you know how perfect they want everything!
He is meeting a client of mine from Holland, obviously he can do the full build also, but that's a basic price for a basic shell, with no "twiddly bits".
I know he is fully registered here in Spain, there's no language barrier, and he does'nt use cheap Romanian labour either.
Hope that helps.
Jools

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 23rd, 2006 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Hi Nobrot,
There is also another guy from Holland called Peter, he bought a finca of 17 hectares and he is renovating it into a casa rural, with 3 apartments and 5 en suite bedrooms to rent out. He had his own construction company in Holland, and when he has finished his own house (he plans to open 1st May) he is taking on work from other clients of mine. So you can give him a call as well 6854 41070. He is actually restoring all the original stonework, and the place is looking fantastic. He has a website (only in Dutch at the moment) but there are some photographs on the site showing the progress of the house, although it is now much further on. ......www.casalosduendes.com
A very nice guy (a perfectionist, but tell him i told you that......lol) and again there's no language barrier because he speaks perfect English.
You can all buy me a drink, for recommending goods guys instead of cowboys and rip off merchants!!!!!!!
Hope any of this helps somebody.
Regards
Jools

IP Logged

john_and_angela

Reply #9 - Mar 13th, 2006 at 12:08am
Print Post  
Hi Jools
Does that builder have an e-mail address?
Thanks
Angela

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top