Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Water Guy in Jesus Contact no. (Read 4203 times)
Farway
Ex Member

Water Guy in Jesus Contact no.
Apr 25th, 2006 at 11:44am
Print Post  
N.B The water guy speaks no English.  Grin

IP Logged

roswell
Ex Member

Re: Water Guy in Jesus Contact no.
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2006 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
Probably too late but it might help somebody, the nice old guy I found [think he is from Jesus] and used is Pedro Aspar Arragones.
Choice of cheaper river water or posh well water

977 501394
627 301041

IP Logged

Farway
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 13th, 2006 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
MMmmmm , rather be posh than grow an eleventh toe thank you very much. Warning came over the mic. in village the other day urging people not to swim in the canal or river , something about a slight toxic spill up the road....... (nuclear power stations)
Just another point to make , farmers are pesticide happy over here. No problem , as long as is does not rain and all the pesticide does not run down the the river or canal.....

It WILL make you pool go green, no matter how-much chlorine or stuff you add. It will smell funky in your cisterna but it WILL make your spuds grow like a bat out of hell!!!!

For the sake of keeping a family healthy and and protecting my unborn boy  and wife , I will rather pay the extra money, or do without!!    Smiley

IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #3 - Jul 21st, 2006 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Can I take it that well water is, if you have access to it, perfectly fit to drink or is that risking some other additional appendage?  I would like to know because we have been shown several houses that are proud to inform us have their own well.  What I had considered as irrigation water may be suitable for consumption.

Jake The Peg
(aka Mike)

IP Logged

roswell
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 21st, 2006 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
Michael wrote on Jul 21st, 2006 at 4:46pm:
Can I take it that well water is, if you have access to it, perfectly fit to drink or is that risking some other additional appendage?  I would like to know because we have been shown several houses that are proud to inform us have their own well.  What I had considered as irrigation water may be suitable for consumption.

Jake The Peg
(aka Mike)

As I am *up the hill* I get lovely Mig cami mountain well water, lower down and nearer the river's water table I guess you get a lot more fertiliser/herbicide/insecticide run off in there ....

IP Logged

nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jul 21st, 2006 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
I Think you'd be wise getting it tested firstly.Either the local ajuntament or farmacia would be able to help.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top