Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
HIGHWAY ROBBERY (Read 1309 times)
nobrot
Ex Member

HIGHWAY ROBBERY
Apr 25th, 2006 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Some clients of mine have just returned from south of Barcelona.They were driving along the AP7 between the airport and the tunnels when a BMW pulled along side with a man,woman and teenage son in it,all very nice so far....they pointed to the back of the car (nice one with UK plates) my customers were driving and waited until they pulled over.The man claimed to be Italian and went around the back of the car with the driver,whilst this was going on attention was diverted by all to the back of the car and the lad jumped out of the BMW and grabbed the lady's bag,fortunatly a Spanish couple saw what was going on and called the Police and waited with them.
I have also heard of thieves stabbing victims tyres with hypodermic needles at service stations and following them until the tyre ran flat,also heard of tyres being shot at with high power air pistols,even dodgy unmarked police cars.
Moral of the story,keep your eyes open and your wits about you.

IP Logged

Farway
Ex Member

Re: HIGHWAY ROBBERY
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2006 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
Same this side. Wifes mother and husband were on their way down here from France to Tortosa when a silver Volvo pulled up beside them pointing at the trailer and flagging them down. Thinking there was problem with the trailer they stopped. One guy had was behind our car looking and pointing to the obvious problem when the other came around the other side and in a split second had his head in our car and made off with a handbag, which was only discovered 5 mins later. This was now about 12 months ago so it just shows how long these guys have been doing this....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top