Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Architect Wanted (Read 2823 times)
Michael

Village Idiot

Architect Wanted
Jul 21st, 2006 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
We currently have a holiday home in Deltebre and are looking to buy a house to live in near Tortosa that needs renovation. 

Taking on board the information and experience of others I think employing an architect to draw up plans, present them to the council as necessary and possibly oversee the work in progress would be a good idea.  Has anybody got any recommendations?  As ever speaking reasonable English would be useful!

Thanks
Mike

IP Logged

nobrot
Ex Member

Re: Architect Wanted
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2006 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
There is guy called Jacques on this forum who came recommended to us.He is in the process  of doing work for us along the lines of plans and planning  permission.
He lives just outside Xerta and can be contacted through this forum.Leave a message for him,I'm sure he'll contact you.

Ian

IP Logged

sabineopp
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 29th, 2006 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
We use a guy called Shaun Pilgrem and he is excellent. Not only is he a native English speaker he knows his stuff and is registered with the COAC. He resides in Barcelona but has experience with the Tortosa planning department. If you want his phone no. (he is on holidy until 17th Aug.) let me know.

IP Logged

Farway
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2006 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Michael
I have sent you a PM.

Rgds

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint