Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Tortosa Police Christmas do. (Read 2303 times)
nobrot
Ex Member

Tortosa Police Christmas do.
Dec 4th, 2006 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Has anyone out there recieved their ticket for the local policemans christmas ball ??
Excellent value at only 105 Euros.Tickets are extremely easy to obtain and I for one gained mine by winning  the easiest 'Nick' catagory.If anyone is interested in going, simply drive up to a friendly officer of the law without wearing a seat belt and ask for directions.It's that simple.....

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Re: Tortosa Police Christmas do.
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2006 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
Grin Are you sure you you didn't just stop and show him what was written on your forehead???
  Shame on you rotnob,  I thought you had more sense!!

IP Logged

nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 5th, 2006 at 7:52am
Print Post  
Are they as keen about using a mobile phone whilst driving...??

IP Logged

jools
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 6th, 2006 at 2:14am
Print Post  
Hi Ian,

Yes, believe it or not, this is Spain.......................not Guatemala!

A friend of mine was stopped by the boys in blue last week, and asked to produce the necessary documents, exactly the same as in the UK.

Because he was talking on a mobile at the same time, he was fined on the the spot....................for 300 Euros and..................3 points on his driving license, it works in reverse here, you start with 12 points, and then get deducted points equivalent to the offence....................depending on the "copper"

If they offer a ticket to the "xmas party" .............it's almost worth it, cos some of those young "Mosos"  are a bit gorgeous..................almost worth getting locked in a cell for

Depending on your sexual tendancy of course.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #4 - Dec 6th, 2006 at 9:56am
Print Post  
This reminded me of what is probably just an urban myth but none the less quite funny. Sadly I don't think it would have worked for you Ian as It wouldn't translate to Spanish...

A young woman was pulled over in Austin, Texas, for speeding.
As the Texas State Trooper approached her car flipping open his ticket book, she said “I bet you’re going to sell me a ticket to the Texas State Police Ball.”

He replied, “The Texas State Police don’t have balls.”

There was a moment of awkward silence as she smiled and he realized what he’d just said. He then closed his ticket book, got back into his patrol car and drove off.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top