Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Dry canal Above Xerta being flooded. (Read 2042 times)
Farway
Ex Member

Dry canal Above Xerta being flooded.
Feb 16th, 2007 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
And finally, we have it. They have started construction on the top canal (dry canal) and from what I can gather water will be pumped from the water break at Xerta , up the mountain and the canal will be fed from there. I am not sure if the canal is going to be flooded or they might run a pipeline in it , but that would seem rather stupid to have a sealed water source,  but for the canal folk on the mountain, EVENTUALLY water will be forthcoming. (It only took what, 10 years to decide!!) The contract was awarded late 2003 at an estimate 750 000-00ish euro's. SO, what will this mean value wise to the properties that can access this water???Estate agents, any good estimates as to what this could be???

Tara Tara!!!

IP Logged

philmountains

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Dry canal Above Xerta being flooded.
Reply #1 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 1:41am
Print Post  
Hi I hope that htis is the same dry canal below our finca at Matormoros/above Roquetes? Lips Sealed
See you Phil

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #2 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 9:37am
Print Post  
It's the Xerta - La Senia canal that runs above Jesus/Roquetes. There have been plans to do something with it for years. All the alcaldes (mayors) got together last year to agree on what was going to happen and they finally decided to go ahead.

I did hear on the news a while ago that they were starting work on it on 15th January so it sounds like they actually did!

Nigel

IP Logged

philmountains

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
GrinWoW  Grin if I get water in the canal it will make rebuilding the cassita a dam sight easier!!! fingers x,Shame I will not get over for ages though .
where does the canal end and what will they use it for?
Thanks for the news /updates
You never know might get tarmac a bit closer one day Wink
Phil
Skipton
North Yorks
Feb 17th, 2007 at 9:52pm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top