Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 Olive info (Read 12963 times)
fatphil
Ex Member

Re: Olive info
Reply #15 - Feb 2nd, 2008 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Hello,
"pall-o-mine" when you say you get grant, is it just for the land, or because you are growing a crop on it ? (garofers)
Our land was previously used for winter wheat, and I presume the farmer claimed the grant !

IP Logged

Ali
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Feb 2nd, 2008 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Hola
  Grant is for the carobs, they have a record of how many trees there are . We are not sure if they give it to us just for having the trees or because we pick them!!!!

IP Logged

Nobrot the Great
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 12th, 2008 at 9:56am
Print Post  
I've just enquired at La Caixa regarding the grant for carrobs.Olives and oranges yes but they no nothing about a grant for carrobs.They suggested I ask at the local cooperative....

Yours

Confused of Tortosa

IP Logged

pal-o-rhyme
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Feb 12th, 2008 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
Hmmm

Thats a bit strange , we have been getting our grant for 3 years from la caixa, and it is due again for renewal before march. we are going tomorrow to redo ours at the bank . I will let you all know what happens.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

bruixa
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Feb 16th, 2008 at 12:12am
Print Post  
Hi
My experience was similar. La Caixa didnīt know what I was talking about. But they did tell me where I could find out if I have rights to claim in Amposta. I will let you know how that goes when i find the time to go.

IP Logged

pal-o-rhyme
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Feb 16th, 2008 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Went to la caixa, yes we can renew our grant for carobs but not until  next week, so  I don't understand why you have had negative answers!1 Perhaps it is because our grant has been going for many years, who knows. But all we have to do is fill out the Dun with our name, n.i.e etc,  On the form it has that the grant is for Garrofas, and it states that we have 4 hectares of them. it is given by Generalitat de Catalunya.
What else can I say we get it!!! Let you know when it is done and dusted. I do think that you have to have over 4 hectares of Garaffas though.
Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Nobrot the Great
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Feb 19th, 2008 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
Pal,
Does La Caixa actually organise the grants or do they just pay the grants on behalf of the 'Grant offerer'
I think we need to go down to our local Coop and register.
Just out of curiosity (tell me to Bu&&er off if ness.) approx how much per tree/kilo is the grant ?

Ian

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top