Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Hunting (Read 1770 times)
munkonminor

Hunting
Mar 12th, 2007 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
Does anyone know how to stop people shooting on private land ? For the past five years or so we have tolerated the hunters who regularly shoot on our finca. Last week we were showered by shot on several occasions by one guy who spend about four hours trying to shoot anything that moved. I have been told that the Police need to be involved in placing the " Coto Privado " signs but don't know if this is correct.

IP Logged

roswell
Ex Member

Re: Hunting
Reply #1 - Mar 13th, 2007 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
I heard you needed 100HA to declare the property "Privada de Casa" and hang up the black/white signs ?

Hunters are not allowed within 100 or 200M of houses........according to the rules.......

I see so little shootable game I do wonder what they are shooting at most of the time, I know most or all of the little birds are protected but wonder if the Forestals ever look in peoples gamebags.

IP Logged

sabineopp
Ex Member

Re: Hunting
Reply #2 - Mar 23rd, 2007 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
Didn't the season end at the end of February? If so then he can be arrested by the police (Mossos). Otherwise you can go and have your finca registered as a nature reserve and you don't need 100 has for that....
The place to go to is called Medio Ambiente and there is a branch in Amposta as well as in Tarragona. Form filling is involved I am afraid, but it is worth it.
Hunters are not allowed to come closer than 200m to a house, but only if it's registered as a vivienda.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top