Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Oh little town of Bitem (Read 1691 times)
nobrot
Ex Member

Oh little town of Bitem
Mar 31st, 2007 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
And so it came to pass,the  phaoroh issued a proclaimation to the non believers.Followest me to  middle earth where I can provide you all with shelter for your families and land for your crops and beasts of the hoof,all at fantastic prices.
Much muttering and grumbling was heard and finally the non believers decided to stayeth put.
This didst cause great rage to the phaoroh  and she did send forth a swarm of tiny black, blood sucking insects,called locusts.
Steadfast was the resilience of the non believers and some even budgethed not,causing even greater rage.
Earthquakes where sent to raze dwellings to the ground,usually a JCB and 2 blokes from the council.Still the non believers refused.
Ponds and pools became stagnant,streams and wells dried up and great thirst was felt,unless of course one was on the communidad
Then the river shall runneth blood red came the proclamation,and lo,after a spot of rain in the hills the river didst run a sort of murky brown.
Darkness shall covereth the land for three whole nights the  phoaroh finally announanced.
Much panic didst ensue among the non believers until the sound of generators could be heardeth throughout the land.
Finally peace fell across the land and the three wise estate agents could sleep soundly in their mangers at night safe in the knowledge that the great star over Tortosa was in fact Saturn.

IP Logged

biki
Ex Member

Re: Oh little town of Bitem
Reply #1 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Oh Nobrot

Such poetry ..brilliant.Just one thing ,was it Saturn or Uranus???
Maybe we should all start watching eastenders (not that I ever did) but why miss such fun on the Forum.

Ah!! what is the TRUTH (for those not used to using it look it up)about the" JCB's and two blokes from the council"?
Eagerly awaiting next episode

Biki
P.S Nigel please add spell check to the task bar I'm lisdexic.

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Re: Oh little town of Bitem
Reply #2 - Apr 2nd, 2007 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Looks like the gods have decided our wells won't run dry with all this lovely rain they've sent us  Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top