Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Any good places for a vegetarian? (Read 3708 times)
mariad
Ex Member

Any good places for a vegetarian?
Jul 3rd, 2007 at 9:44am
Print Post  
I've got some vegetarian friends visiting soon and am stumped about where I can take them to eat.
A vegetarian restaurants would be fabulous, though I'm not optimistic, so someplace that has vegetarian options on the menu would do!
Anybody have any ideas?

IP Logged

leo
Ex Member

Re: Any good places for a vegetarian?
Reply #1 - Jul 3rd, 2007 at 10:37am
Print Post  
There's a place in Falset called Quintana (or something like that). They serve vegetarian and non-v. They have a good reputation. I had lunch there once and it was on a par with other mid price restaurants. The family also owns and runs a health food shop.

I'm not really a good restaurant critic as I nearly always leave feeling mild disappointment, maybe because the really good meals I've had were so much better than the good ones.

I don't know where you are, but if you're in Tortosa, it's a bit of a hike to Falset.

IP Logged

leo
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2007 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Sorry, it's called la Quinoa. It's on the right as you come into Falset from the south, just after (100m ) the first big junction on the right.

IP Logged

Huw
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 8th, 2007 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
Never heard of anywhere round here that was specifically vegetarian, of course the simple answer if they are non meal eaters is to eat on the coast, any decent restaurant in places like San Carles will serve mostly fish or seafood and so meat is nowhere to seen.  In San Carles try any in and around the port area, la Varadero is good if a little pricey.  The tourist menu is a good sample of local seafood fare.

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 14th, 2008 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
Is Ham alright its very thinly sliced

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 16th, 2008 at 11:40am
Print Post  
Don't go to the expense of a meal out, most of the Spanish restaurants don't do things without meat or fish, cook your own see www.khanapakana.com/veggie/

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top