Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
cordless (hi fi) speakers (Read 2555 times)
ColinB
Ex Member

cordless (hi fi) speakers
Jul 18th, 2007 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
I have been asking everywhere for cordless speakers but none of the shops know what I'm talking about.  If you happen to see any at anytime,please let me know where.....I'm really after Sennheisser rather than Phillips or also rans.  Tks.

IP Logged

leo
Ex Member

Re: cordless (hi fi) speakers
Reply #1 - Jul 19th, 2007 at 11:41am
Print Post  
Media Markt near Leroy Merlin in Tarragona have a wide selection of cordless headphones (Senn/Sony/Philips etc). I haven't looked, but I would imagine they have speakers too.

When you say hifi, do you mean hifi? You're unlikely to get anything hifi that's smaller than a postbox and very unlikely to get cordless hifi - most buffs prefer heavier wire to no wire.

IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 19th, 2007 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Ahhhh!    I spy a purist !!!   Yup, absolutely right - no I don't mean hifi, I mean acceptably convenient.  But then I am deaf in one ear ( and my chum on whose behalf I posted the query is also deaf ditto ) so hifi doesn't mean much anyway.  And I'm the only guy in the valley to listen to his iPod in one ear only with his deaf aid stuck down his other ear cos the deaf aid makers didn't think to put an MP3 circuit into the £1700  hearing aid.  And yes, I am .......angry about that !   But many tks re the sales lead; we'll look into it.
Ciou Colin.

IP Logged

leo
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 21st, 2007 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
I had a look in Carrefour today and they've got nowt. You could use one of those tranciever things that let you watch your tv out in the garden while the satellite's in the bathroom.

Or you could google wireless cordless speakers. I found these websites:
www.withandwithoutwires.com - Online Price: £69.99 
www.home-gadgets.co.uk Price: £59.99

The first one won't deliver overseas, but the second will and they look much nicer anyway

IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 22nd, 2007 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
nice one muchas gracias.
Colin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top