Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
killer dog(s) warning notices (Read 4281 times)
skibob
Ex Member

killer dog(s) warning notices
Jan 10th, 2008 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
Not wanting to worry you all, but we have seen notices on the Simpatica Road, Tortosa ( beside the waste bins outside the restautrant)  warning of a killer dog in the vicinity.  I rang the number given but was unabe to gain any information as to what had happened, only that a large dog, possibly a labrador or a setter ( ie long coated) was the culprit. The notice says to keep watch on your pets and children. Can anyone shed any light on the warning?? 
Cheers Bob

IP Logged

Nobrot the Great
Ex Member

Re: killer dog(s) warning notices
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2008 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
What exactly was this killer Labrador/Setter supposed to have killed....????

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 18th, 2008 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Not Quite sure, but we think  the dog was eating some food dropped by the bins, and someone tried to take it off him, to put back in the bin. Thats just asking for trouble.

Not back til feb, will know more then.

IP Logged

Huw
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 18th, 2008 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
This is all rather worrying, killer dogs in La Simpatica, people slashing tyres at the airport, what on earth are things coming too.

Does anyone want to know about the homicidal llangostins in San Carles?

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 20th, 2008 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Quite agree with you Huw, l had my rear number plate stolen while my car was at the airport, admitingly it had been parked there for 8 weeks. They even moved my car for me, to keep it out of the sun i'm sure. Such kind people at Rues.

Talking of Rues airport, was told the other week, by the reception dest at the airport, that there are no plans to start charging for parking till the summer.

l dont know what this country is comeing too, what with killer dogs, slashed tyres,stolen number plates,

NOW they want to charge us for parking our cars at the airport, they will want me to pay for parking in Tortosa next. Dont they know who we are!!!  Wink This is getting out of hand. Dont you agree?

IP Logged

DebbieM
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 20th, 2008 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
Where in the UK can you park for free? Apart from Tescos and Asda. Sainsburys charged,where I used to live.
As for your number plate. It probably dropped off when they lifted your car.
After eight weeks of parking, its lucky for you that your car was still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good old Brits taking the P*** ,yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on, who you kidding?

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 20th, 2008 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Your right Debbie, we do take the pi!!!!!!!! out of ourselves. UK is not a nice place to live,

Viva Espanya.

IP Logged

DebbieM
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 21st, 2008 at 9:51am
Print Post  
My sentiments exactly  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top