Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Hotel Pepo, Benifallet (Read 2190 times)
frank
Ex Member

Hotel Pepo, Benifallet
Mar 4th, 2008 at 9:05am
Print Post  
SmileyThe Hotel Pepo in Benifallet do a really good lunch - we've only tried the weekend one but their set menu for 22 euros was excellent and more than we could eat!  Lots of local diners which is always a good sign and booking probably advisable on a Sunday.  Tel is 977 462 200.  Anybody know if the hotel part is as good?

IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Re: Hotel Pepo, Benifallet
Reply #1 - May 3rd, 2008 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
Yup, been there; enjoyed their menu del dia.   Spatched cocked (yes, that is a culinary term!) pqartridge in season; good silver service,friendly staff.  I also like the cafe/bar near a children's playground in the same town.  Good quality and value but very local staff not quite used to foreigners, a little reserved perhaps but good and honest.

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Re: Hotel Pepo, Benifallet
Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 7:51am
Print Post  
Constance, Ferran and family dish up very tasty and wonderful "celebration meals".Pre-booked of course. My husband and I were invited to a Golden Wedding Anniversary there(though we are far off our "golden years").The meal, the choice of menu, company, the friendly and helpful staff, without being intrusive, was absolutely fabulous. Praise indeed from "him indoors" who does not like eating out, but still talks about that night and especially the meal   to everyone we meet.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top