Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Marrakesh Sandwich Bar (Read 3804 times)
hazelnut
Ex Member

Marrakesh Sandwich Bar
Dec 6th, 2008 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Hi All G.O.M. again

Went into the Marrakesh  Sandwich bar today after going to watch the drag racing at Amposta Fira, ps the ford Tractor won every time.

Bar is just a little bit further into town from Lidls towards the old bridge , on the right hand side on a corner

Place is nice enough clean and tidy, prices OK to about €5 for a plate of Doner meat either lamb or chicken with salad and chips, but as usual the good old Spanish service let the place down, it took 10 minutes after ordering for the beers to arrive then another 5 mins for the food to arrive, the Meat wasn't as good as the Kebab House near the indoor market, also not piping hot, chips were OK and you can't go much wrong with salad unless you buy it from Sabecos

So overall I give it a 6 out of 10, it was about €5 dearer for the same meal and drinks  for 4 people than the Kebab house near the indoor  Market

I am sure this will get the usual response from the Food Police, H & H Inspectors and the vegetarians

IP Logged

billybob
Ex Member

Re: Marrakesh Sandwich Bar
Reply #1 - Dec 6th, 2008 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
"QUOTE"......YOU CAN PLEASE ALL OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME.......BUT WITH HAZELNUT, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE ANY OF THE TIME!

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Reply #2 - Dec 6th, 2008 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Hazel"nut",
              when you get put in the ward ask for a sea view then we can have stories about fish and chips.

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 7th, 2008 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Quote:
"QUOTE"......YOU CAN PLEASE ALL OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME.......BUT WITH HAZELNUT, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE ANY OF THE TIME!

Billibob not 100% accurate but why else do you think I picked the picture of Victor Meldrew, " I don't Believe it"

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 7th, 2008 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Quote:
Hazel"nut",
              when you get put in the ward ask for a sea view then we can have stories about fish and chips.

I've already booked my room and the white van is on it's way

IP Logged

Tony
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 7th, 2008 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Hi Old Nelson,
He'll never reach the ward because he'll have a heart attack first.
Don't really know why he came to Spain - would have been better off in Turkey where he could eat doners every day.

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Dec 7th, 2008 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi Old Nelson,
He'll never reach the ward because he'll have a heart attack first.
Don't really know why he came to Spain - would have been better off in Turkey where he could eat doners every day.

Just wish full thinking on your part Tony

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top