Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
 10 organic olive leaf extract (Read 11034 times)
sabineopp
Ex Member

organic olive leaf extract
Mar 20th, 2009 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
Hi there

Has anybody thought about producing olive leaf extract? It is THE best seller at the moment in the "green" market and extremely beneficial to your health apart from being used in the cosmetics industry as a natural preservative. I have been searching high and low for a supplier of organic olive leaf extract in the UK and it is nigh on impossible to find one.

So, if you have an organic olive grove and intend to supplement your income with something more worthwhile other than olive oil  Wink get your thinking cap on. Or let me know whether you are interested and I may come up with a plan...

Sabine

IP Logged

jackflorrie1
Ex Member

Re: organic olive leaf extract
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2009 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
hi olive oil or organic olive oil big difference it takes 4 years to get organic certification in catalunia with loads of paperwork involved have a friend who has just been certified he can fill u in with the details and sell u some pomegranits as well Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

sabineopp
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2009 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
I am not interested in olive oil or pomegranate. I am interested in olive leaf extract which is something entirely different....

Cheesy

IP Logged

jackflorrie1
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 11:15am
Print Post  
sorry didnt mean olive oil but do u mean organic or not on the olive leave extraction

IP Logged

sabineopp
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 11:46am
Print Post  
I meant organic on the olive leaf extract as stated. Non organic can be had cheaply from China and who knows what chemicals there are in it....And it's got to be a liquid extract as well which is the tricky bit  Smiley

IP Logged

viking
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Hi Sabine,
I actually mentioned the use of olive leaf extract in an article that I wrote for the Olive press magazine, you should be able to see it online, it is part of an article on olive oil and I gave a recipe for olive leaf tea!!! I thought it was crazy that people were burning all that brash when there are companies charging a lot for the extract. I have purchased the extract before when it was recommended to me, it was in a pill form. I will look into this and let you know what companies are selling it. Of course it should be organic, many Spanish farmers spray large amounts of herbicide beneath the trees to kill weeds, that is their choice but no good if you are wanting to sell the leaves as a health product.
I'll post again when I get more information.

IP Logged

viking
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
OK, I have found a couple of leads for you to investigate.
They are all selling olive leaf extract in a capsule or tincture  form.
www.highernature.co.uk
www.xynergy.co.uk
www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/body-soul/

Hope you find what you want.

IP Logged

sabineopp
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Fantastic! I have actually purchased a bottle containing oregano leaf oil and olive leaf extract from a US company (organic) as both are said to be very good as a cosmetics preservative and also to boost the immune system. I can't see the point though of having to order from America when our Southern European hemisphere is cultivating olives and burning the trimming Sad

IP Logged

organicgav
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
Yes Sabine. Olive leaf a good one. Check my site..early days for me.

www.mediterranean-diet-honey.webs.com

IP Logged

sabineopp
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
This is a fantastic website you have there. Very informative. I enjoyed reading through it and I am very intrigued by your clay... I am really pleased there are people out there after all that have a lot of enthusiasm and can see that the way forward is organic and using basic ingredients for either skincare, nutrition or balancing the body. I am very impressed!  Smiley It wasn't like that at all when I lived in the area several years back...

IP Logged

jackflorrie1
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 6:07am
Print Post  
hi gavin hows the caravan great website  Smiley regards damian

IP Logged

organicgav
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Hi Damian. Cheers.  Havnīt had time to sort out the caravan yet...busy planting.  Have found a fantastic organic pumpkin... itīs orange flesh is so delicious you can eat it raw!!!  Also some interesting beans from North SPain...lets hope I can turn them into magic beans that sell well... Best wishes Gavin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top