Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
thieving bastards!!!! (Read 4335 times)
viking
Ex Member

thieving bastards!!!!
Feb 13th, 2010 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
Yes, you know who you are!!! Stop blaming it all on the Romanians and keep you filthy hands to yourself.
Funny how things get advertised on this forum and then mysteriously disappear!!!!
I hope when you bed down in the caravan you stole from my land it explodes.
You are a pretty desperate lot and you won't be getting hand outs from the British community when you are eventually caught and put away. I hope you are ready for prison life, you will certainly get a chance to improve your language skills and will be among equals.

crappity smack you!

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Re: thieving bastards!!!!
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 8:38am
Print Post  
Hi Viking

You are most likely right, the romanians and locals don't read the Forum and if correct they must therefore watch the forum and know where you are.

Sorry to hear about your caravan, cross fingers the Mossos will eventually get em!!

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #2 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 10:05am
Print Post  
What caravan?? A caravan 'mysteriously' appeared at one of my customers in El Perello.  I haven't seen it but was told it's a small tourer and has an Irish sticker on the back. It has English sockets and had lots of food inside.

I don't know any more at the moment but does this sound familiar to you or anyone?

Nigel

IP Logged

viking
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
It was an old Abbey Lancaster, pretty poor condition and no cushions inside. No fixed loo. Hob but no cooker. Double bed and 2 singles. There was certainly no food inside it and not aware of any Irish sticker. I think it was taken in either October or November last year from land near Gandesa. I had advertised it earlier. I do suspect that people are looking at this forum to see what is for sale and if they know who you are and where you live and most importantly when you are out of the country  then they would be able to nick stuff. So just be careful!!!

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:
What caravan?? A caravan 'mysteriously' appeared at one of my customers in El Perello.  I haven't seen it but was told it's a small tourer and has an Irish sticker on the back. It has English sockets and had lots of food inside.

I don't know any more at the moment but does this sound familiar to you or anyone?

Nigel

Hi Nigel if its got an Irish sticker on it John and Angela off the forum had a caravan stolen about a year ago could possibly be theirs!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top