Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
fishing licence for pensioners (Read 6177 times)
santroc
Ex Member

fishing licence for pensioners
Mar 27th, 2010 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Hi,
Can anyone advice me how to get free fishing licence now that I am 65 and a pensioner?
What paperwork do I need and where do I get it.?

IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Re: fishing licence for pensioners
Reply #1 - Mar 31st, 2010 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Have you tried looking?  I found it easily enough through www.google.es

try this:

https://www.cat365.net/Inici/Ciutadans/Esport/LlicenciaPesca/SolPescaRecreativa/...

BUT when I did it I never received the ticket through the post.  I went in person after a while and it was because I could show them my bank libretta with the debit that they had to give me a licence.  Expectyou'll find a free-of-charge place on the form somewhere

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Reply #2 - Mar 31st, 2010 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
Go to square where the underground car park is in Tortosa and go to the local government office with the old doors and two big columns outside, second or third floor is the office where you can obtain fishing licences. You need to show your NIE or Residencia papers( depending who is on duty) plus your Passport which will have your date of birth on and anything else that proves you are retired and you will get a free licence to fish the Ebro up to Flix/ Riba roca and down to the sea. This has to be renewed every four years.Hope this helps.

Old Nelson.

IP Logged

viking
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 16th, 2010 at 8:43am
Print Post  
' Old Nelson Appreciation Society'

We all love Old Nelson on this Forum! Let's face it the world can be a confusing place but in our times of trouble we can learn from the wise Old Nelson. Just grab your fishing rod or whatever else you enjoy, golf clubs , knitting, whatever and get on with life in an uncomplicated way.

Three cheers for Nelson, our new Forum Guru. We look forward to hearing more of his wise and simple words.

( no, I am not in jest! ) Smiley

IP Logged

santroc
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 16th, 2010 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
Thanks for your help. Have now got it sorted,went to Amposter last week and saw a very helpful young lady who sorted it all out.

IP Logged

geandi
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 17th, 2010 at 11:27am
Print Post  
Quote:
Thanks for your help. Have now got it sorted,went to Amposter last week and saw a very helpful young lady who sorted it all out.

Where exactly is the office in Amposta please ?

IP Logged

santroc
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 20th, 2010 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Hi, the address is C/Burgos 17, Amposter. Just inside the door is a reception desk. Tell the lady that you want a fishing licence and she will direct you through to another office on the right.
You need to take NIE or passport and proof of pension if you are applying for free licence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top