Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Watchdog Forum (Read 2021 times)
santsalvador
Ex Member

Watchdog Forum
Jun 9th, 2010 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
HI.Have you been on the watchdog forum http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/2010/06/spanishhomes.html#comments
I knew problems were wide spread but until reading this I didn't realise just how bad and how wide spread it is.
We really must do something and involve as many of the media, UK and Spanish as we can.
I will be sending this link to as many as I can think of.
Terry.

IP Logged

gyronut44
Ex Member

Re: Watchdog Forum
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2010 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
mmm very interesting! a massive problem indeed ,but do you think the spanish authorities are mature or intelligent enough to realise what is actually happening,
you only need to watch the interview with maxine at perello properties with the television crew who asked why all the brits are going home ,i mean come on are they bl**dy thick or what! Angry
tens of thousands of people come into spain and spend all their life savings looking for a nice life in the sun ,and the authorities make it so difficult ,all this cr*p about the regional authorities now clamping down on the local mayors and town halls ,where have they been all these years when all this local corruption has been going on ,and why now ?
let the bu***rs find out now how long their country can last without our investment it,ll serve them right,
also its funny in the uk that brussels can have such an influence on what goes on, ,why not in spain? Angry

IP Logged

viking
Ex Member

Re: Watchdog Forum
Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2010 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Are they really bothered that so many of us Brits have gone home? It's the usual thing as far as I'm concerned, they are suddenly realizing that they have lost a source of revenue. Well it's too late now folks, maybe you should have made it a two way process in the first place ie. some give and take, given us a reason to stay and encouraged your children to befriend our kids in the playground rather than treating them like lepers. What you sow you reap!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top