Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 Olive prices (Read 11110 times)
hazelnut
Ex Member

Re: Olive prices
Reply #15 - Oct 12th, 2010 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
Are you living in an illegal build?
We weren't  when we bought the property but apparently we now are, even though we had the building Legalized for 1250 euros at the Notario and payed an architect 300 euros and still they won't issue a cedulah and incidentally the Casa was constructed in 1970, so are you still saying that this is a fair system? Sad Sad

Anyone who has come to live permanently in the UK. If you make an application for permanent residence after you get here you are chargeable until your application is approved;
This will do for Me

Anyway we pay the 88 euros a month to Cat Salut and have just had a letter to say that we don't need to pay anymore!! Ahhhhh that is if we have a Cedulah!!!! ********* Angry Angry

Do you wonder why People get soooo Fecked Offff

Morally correct of course it is do you think if there were any council run houses here that a Catalunyan looking for accommodation would be overlooked against a newly arrived Morrocan!!

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Oct 12th, 2010 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
[quote author=6E68777C641D0 link=1285436080/13#13 date=1286893202]Pommie passtime
ThesaurusLegend:  Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
whinge (Informal)
verb
complain, moan, grumble, grouse, gripe (informal), beef (slang), carp, bleat, grizzle (informal, chiefly Brit.), grouch (informal), bellyache (slang), kvetch (U.S. slang) people who whinge about their alleged misfortunes
noun
complaint, moan, grumble, whine, grouse, gripe (informal), grouch, beef (slang) It must be depressing having to listen to everyone's whinges.
Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd
[/quote
Seeing as the Aussies Don't Have a Thesaurus unless its a translation of the English may be something from:-
Aussie Insults compiled by Robert Treborlang
I reckon anyone that positive ought to seek treatment

IP Logged

JamJarChris

Power to the peaceful

Reply #17 - Nov 26th, 2010 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
FWIW
Back on topic - in Camarles co-op
We have now learned to take in olives of a particular type i.e. Sevillenca in one go (pick only those trees) and we get a better price for them than if you mix them.

23c for mixed versus 38c I got for some Morruda last week - quite a difference.

I am talking about olives from arriba, not the ground btw

quod ambit, redit
GTalk  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top