Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
French Retirement age (Read 3635 times)
hazelnut
Ex Member

French Retirement age
Oct 16th, 2010 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Is see Sarcyhossie has put it to the French that their official retirement age will go up from 60 to 62 and now there are riots in the streets and blockades of fuel depots!!

Well I doo really feel deeply sorry for them!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Its Time they had a wake up call and realise that their country is in the same shit as everywhere else in the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke_AVrV_cCg

They only faked a riot so everyone could get rid of their old Tyres!! Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Re: French Retirement age
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Times must be getting hard for the communist cheesemakers,they usually burn sheep...don't they.

IP Logged

PlanesPete

In the Pink....

Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Good for them I say. All our money hasn't 'gone'. It's been given by the governments to the very very rich to make them even more ludicrously rich. It's been the same for centuries. Don't kid yourself that your retirement age has to go up or your hospitals have to close. What do the French do when their people are starving and the rich tell them to eat cake? 'Bout time for another session I reckon.

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
The revolting cheesemakers have done it again.We've just now had to re arrange both outgoing guests and incoming guests.I'm going to burn all my Charles Asnovoice albums...

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Ahh Thats it you see if they only disrupted their own country and Countrymen that would be fine , but they always manage to screw it up for everyone else as well!!

Shellfish Bar Stewards I say, let them eat Cake!!

Its the Banks that have caused all the problems so why don't they Boycott the banks!!

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #5 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The revolting cheesemakers have done it again.We've just now had to re arrange both outgoing guests and incoming guests.I'm going to burn all my Charles Asnovoice albums...

Nobrot, I believe that you actually own Charles Asnovoice albums and that you will only burn them after you have copied them onto Itunes Grin

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
Well,there's me,a handful of north African despots,a small housing estate in Quebec and the French themselves that think he's alright.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top