Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
New building permissions granted ? (Read 2732 times)
fatphil
Ex Member

New building permissions granted ?
Feb 15th, 2011 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
Has anyone in the Tortosa county recently been granted permission to restore/build on a rural property ?
Or is this STILL a complete no go !

IP Logged

fatphil
Ex Member

Re: New building permissions granted ?
Reply #1 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Shall I assume that no one has had any building permissions granted recently ?
Or is it that people are still carrying on building and applying later,or not bothering to apply at all,as is the norm in Cataloonya !

IP Logged

gyronut44
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
i think everybody is fed up with the whole dodgy property,dodgy scumbag estate agents scenario from 4 or 5 yrs ago ,me included ,i dont think people could care less about what happens in cataloonya any more anyway ,the reason you havent had an answer to your post is that everybody has probably  gone home anyway,
building permissions etc ,i dont think that is something that is important to somebody who has lost their life savings ,who trusted in the estate agents and dodgy mayors who used to operate in that mad crazy part of spain,
would the last person close the door on the way out!  Grin

IP Logged

fatphil
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Gyronut,
I still do not think owners should be forced out of their properties and off the land that they legally purchased,because a law has been applied retrospectively.
It seems so wrong to me, to allow the same parasite estate agents to buy the properties back for half what we paid for them at the peak,or just leave them to crumble away.
It has allways puzzled me why Cataloonians have never been bothered about working to earn money and it has become clear now,they don't have to,they just sit and wait and eventually the money rolls in from foreign countries !

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top