Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 where can i buy self raising flour (Read 9236 times)
Bulldog

Forum newbie

Re: where can i buy self raising flour
Reply #15 - Sep 15th, 2011 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Bulldog wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 at 7:18pm:
Hi,
Thanks for your reply, him indoors says he's desperate for his sweet and sour sauce but not that desperate or wealthy. Guess we are just back to bread and water again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries.  The Carrefour in Amposta has quite a selection of British products, including chilled pies and pasties if they are your thing. 

Hi Pondgirl,
On a high at present with all the info on where to find English food. After all the recent news about food he was actually smiling and singing look on the bright side of life while nailing a disfigured spider to the door.

IP Logged

Herbert
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Sep 15th, 2011 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Websters is in Alcossebre. Approx 14 miles past Peniscola or Junction 44 on the Ap7 (not in Alcossebre town). Take 2nd exit off roundabout before the town about 1 mile further on the right is the shop.
Depending on when their deliveries are theyre fairly well stocked ( turkeys at Christmas and all the trimmings !!)
Mercadona also sells salsa Agridulce/sweet and sour . Next to the Salsa barbacoa, Salsa rosa/prawn cocktail sauce etc.

IP Logged

Inge
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Oct 4th, 2011 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
Hi, A Taste of Home has opened in Sitges.  There are about 2000 products including all the things you need for Christmas baking, fruit, flour, glace cherries etc and a big range of ethnic sauces and rices.  Everything is imported from the UK. The address is Calle San Jose 32-34 If you want anything that is not stocked just ask the staff.

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Oct 5th, 2011 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
You are kidding surely.  A 300km round trip ???

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #19 - Oct 5th, 2011 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi, A Taste of Home has opened in Sitges.  There are about 2000 products including all the things you need for Christmas baking, fruit, flour, glace cherries etc and a big range of ethnic sauces and rices.  Everything is imported from the UK. The address is Calle San Jose 32-34 If you want anything that is not stocked just ask the staff.

Well I am not coming round yours for Christms dinner...ethnic sauces and rice??????

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top