Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Parking costs for L.Ampolla. (Read 9804 times)
avalidopinion
Ex Member

Parking costs for L.Ampolla.
Jun 7th, 2012 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
From this summer 2012 you will have to pay to park in L.Ampolla as they are having blue zones in most of the best parking places.For those places you will have to pay just like Amposta. You are only allowed to park for 3 hours before you will be required to move your vehicle. Residents of L.Ampolla who have " Fully Paid Up" Their annual vehicle road tax" will on payment of 10 Euro be exempt from charges.You will be required to enter your card from the Ajuntament  in the parking machine which in turn will issue a zero cost display ticket.You are also restricted to the 3 hour parking window before moving you car to another spot.If you have not paid your taxes you do not get. This is an experiment for 12 months and if it generates copious amounts of cash it will stay. Every little helps.  Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2012 at 4:21am by »  

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Re: Parking costs for L.Ampolla.
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
As long as the charges are as reasonable as Amposta's I don't see it's that much of a problem? And surely anything that can help these places stay afloat can only be a good thing? L'Ampolla's a bit of a resort town and it would be a shame to see it go downhill because of  a lack of Ajuntamiento funds.

OR

It's outrageous that the banks and politicians have brought the common man to this and is expecting the people(taxpayers!) to dip into our own hardearned cash and pay for... parking!
Discuss.
: )
Bruixot

IP Logged

fatphil
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
Don't know which house you refer to,but are you hinting that some kind of back handers get paid to officials to turn a blind eye ?

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2012 at 10:40am
Print Post  
Quote:
From this summer 2012 you will have to pay to park in L.Ampolla as they are having blue zones in most of the best parking places.For those places you will have to pay just like Amposta. You are only allowed to park for 3 hours before you will be required to move your vehicle. Residents of L.Ampolla who have " Fully Paid Up" Their annual vehicle road tax" will on payment of 10 Euro be exempt from charges.You will be required to enter your card from the Ajuntament  in the parking machine which in turn will issue a zero cost display ticket.You are also restricted to the 3 hour parking window before moving you car to another spot.If you have not paid your taxes you do not get. This is an experiment for 12 months and if it generates copious amounts of cash it will stay. Every little helps.  Grin

Just an update here.Parked recently outside the small "Sant Jordie" Bar on the beach front (in a blue parking bay) & sent Mrs Ebrorob off to get the Parking ticket  Wink  She returned "None too happy" Someone had nicked the nearby ticket machine! On enquiring with the Bar owner he said Parking restrictions only applied for the Summer months.  Smiley

IP Logged

avalidopinion
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 14th, 2012 at 1:05am
Print Post  
I think the restrictions were lifted on 17th September and the ticket machines removed. I don't know if they were returned to the company who fitted them on the street as the restrictions were a 12 month trial and no longer required or put away for safe keeping and so stop disputes when people have paid after the 17th and cause staff at the Town Hall to have to move from their desks the 3 metres to the counter to deal.

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #5 - Jun 13th, 2014 at 5:40am
Print Post  
Parking charges are to start again this summer. The machines are in place. I think you have to pay in the blue bays from Monday next ? The same system as Amposta has. Fines will be given if you do not have a ticket from the machine.  Sad

IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #6 - Jun 13th, 2014 at 5:54am
Print Post  
I notice that in Tortosa some parking areas that had been white and were transformed to blue have gone back to white again.  Presumably the shift to blue was to raise money.  I wonder what the cost of painting them blue and installing the ticket machines then going back to plan A was!

IP Logged

DenGeo

Forum newbie

Reply #7 - Jun 13th, 2014 at 10:40am
Print Post  
Blue parking bays work 24/7 all year here in Deltebre, so it's either pay, or do as I do, I prefer the walk.

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Reply #8 - Jun 13th, 2014 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
L 'Ampolla blue bay, pay for parking, starts again on June 15th. this year.

IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 13th, 2014 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
I read in the Mas newspaper a while ago that Cambrils has opened 200 or or so new parking places, all of them free of charge.  So who has read the marketing manual?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top