Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Hyper Simply (Read 2560 times)
ebrorob
Ex Member

Hyper Simply
Dec 14th, 2012 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Just a reminder for those new to the area to please check your Hyper Simply till receipts (before you leave the shop) when you have amongst your shopping "discounted items".I again today have been caught out with the purchase of a few items from the store.I am silly as this has happened on countless occasions over the last 10 years and i should be more attentive at the till.I must say,when i do spot the pricing error the girls at the Info counter are now only too pleased to put the matter straight.
Anyway,last week we purchased a couple of bottles of Rioja (each bottle) reduced from Euros 3.75 to Euros 2.75.The normal price was covered by a large discount label on the shelf & on that occasion the till recorded the discounted price.Today however, the discounted price label  was still there,but at the till the wine was charged at full price,this i have only just noticed now i am home.The normal problem is when the discounted price offer only runs for a set time & for what ever reason the offer is not withdrawn on the shelf. Staff errors, i presume, are the main cause of these problems,however,i must also say (in my experience) this does seem to happen on far too many occasions!    Sad

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Re: Hyper Simply
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2012 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
I totally agree, with you.
We should always check our receipts, especially in Hiper Simply.
Only this week we were charged for three certain items and we only had two of them.
Had some problems with Lidl also, especially with special offers?

IP Logged

Tony
Ex Member

Re: Hyper Simply
Reply #2 - Dec 14th, 2012 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
In that case Rob you had better make it last, especially until we come round for dinner !!

The first thing 'er indoors' does as soon as she comes out of any shops is check that the discounts have been applied.

Of course the wrong price is the the fault of the person who fed the information in the store's computers, and knowing that the tills girls do every other job as well in the supermarkets here she was probably called to man a till whilst feeding the info' into the system and so not finishing the job.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top