Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 Ryanair masters of the universe (Read 9471 times)
skibob
Ex Member

Re: Ryanair masters of the universe
Reply #15 - Jun 20th, 2013 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Quite agree Pondgirl. We paid £35 to LBA. admittedly it got in to Leeds at 23.30, but booked in the Travelodge @ £22 for a room, can't be bad! Smiley

IP Logged

philmountains

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #16 - Jun 20th, 2013 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
Oh dear I really don't want to upset all the Ryan Air fans !!!! Wink out there LOL!!!!!!! Grin yeah Pondgirl El Prat is a bit of a pain but I've got used to it,and I use the coastal windy road down to the free A7 so avoid them horrific tolls !! extra petrol /diesel to El Prat, poss outwayed with higher car hire cost from Reus.
This Might have made me  fall on the floor with serious convulsion,s  shock  Cheesy but I did check out Ryan Air a couple of minutes ago ,and a day later flight with 20kg £127.98 all in inc card charges, so I have  a extra 2kg and at moment ! and a  extra fiver in my pocket  Wink not sure but do you get a few millimeter extra leg space with Jet 2 ?

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Jun 20th, 2013 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
I really don't think we will fall out over Ryanair  Smiley.  We just choose the cheapest option and at the moment it is Ryanair.  I'd be happy for them to have some competition and for Reus to have extra business.

We have had to use the Bilbao/Santander to Portsmouth ferry for our last few winter trips.  Now those prices would make your eyes water.  I just laugh hysterically at their summer prices.

IP Logged

PlanesPete

In the Pink....

Reply #18 - Jun 21st, 2013 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Last time we parked at BCN we used parkeu.com. They are just off the airport and ferry you very quickly to and from. Less than half the price of the airport car parks and look like they watch over you car much better. Recommended.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top