Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
New fishing spots (Read 8709 times)
CasaDeLosNinyos
Ex Member

New fishing spots
Jul 22nd, 2013 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Hi could anyone tell me about some decent fishing spots near amposta please, was going to tivenys but fancy trying some where a bit closer to the house. Thanks

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Re: New fishing spots
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2013 at 8:20am
Print Post  
If you havn't  already got a fishing licence, don't forget you will need one!
Also depending on where you plan on fishing, different rules apply, types of baits, amount of rods, no fishing at night time etc. etc.

IP Logged

mf175
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2013 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Try the Ebro, it flows through Amposta.

Sorry couldn't resist it!! ;0)

IP Logged

Sam
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Did you ever find a good spot in or near Amposta? IM also in Amposta and have been looking for a good swim to have a bash for some of them big cats  Shocked

IP Logged

robo
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
hi, we are in ginetar , fished with my grandson last summer all we did was find a stretch of river that has access lobbed a couple of muscles out on a circle hook tied with elasticated cotton could not go wrong that's if you like slimy cat fish myself I like cod but hard to catch in the river

IP Logged

p_p-amposta
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Hi , I fished in amposta for a morning with my 8 yr old son in August , we took just one rod and fished a waggled about 8 ft out , using small pieces of corn . We parked on the car park by the botiga and walked down to the river which was only yards away . We were catching Rudd and chub all morning . No sign of any carp but my son loved catching so regularly . If anyone knows where I can go in amposta for carp I would like to hear from you .
      Paul

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #6 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Nice to hear a fishing update I would have thought this section would be very busy. Nice post PP good to see the young taking an interest.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top